Coupons for Citywalk Restaurants

I actually work for that company. Universal has tightened everything since Harry potter is doing so well. We are working on getting those offers back

Does your AAA card give a 20% discount??? I can't find the savings cupon for Margaritaville like we had in 2011, I think it offered a free appetizer, or 2 for 1 drinks, or some such offer....however, I was wondering would our AAA card give as good a discount as these cupons?? I did print out the 20% off at Nascar Grille, as my BFF is a big Nascar fan! :)
Thanks for the info!

Does your AAA card give a 20% discount??? I can't find the savings cupon for Margaritaville like we had in 2011, I think it offered a free appetizer, or 2 for 1 drinks, or some such offer....however, I was wondering would our AAA card give as good a discount as these cupons?? I did print out the 20% off at Nascar Grille, as my BFF is a big Nascar fan! :)
Thanks for the info!

AAA and AP's get you 10%.

Thank you Nascar Cafe is one of our only resturant meals planned for our whole trip. Their prices are already fair, and a 20% coupon will be a nice savings .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter