Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Sumlthomp- Your envie is in the mail.

Eyor44- Thanks for the cards!:love:

if you use the baseball pages - how do you organize the categories?
thanks!
[yes i use baseball card holders I also use thick plastic dividers.I got a cheap binder at first and now upgraded to one that zips up ( lifesaver). it cost about $20 to get started. i like the zipper one because if the kids help me carry it i dont have to worry about doing the "Coupon Scramble" when the coupons dump out when they hold it upside down. I also dont have to worry about the Florida monsoons and my coupons getting soakedas I dash for the Suv.I also got extra large plastic write on tabs to add to the Dividers because I couldnt see the catagories when the pages were open. you can get them where the pens are there with the sticky notes etc. if you need more help ask or you can always message me . I also have a zipperd pouch in my binder it has extra pens, tiny scissors , a highlighter and a calculator./B]

if you use the baseball pages - how do you organize the categories?
thanks!
I use dividers in the order I shop my store...produce, meat, dairy, frozen around the outside, then the aisles; cleaning/cat food, baking, cereal, cans and boxes. I have multiple pages under each category, like one for milk and sour cream, one for yogurt, etc.

Forgot one more coupon.
1/2 JoAnn Fabrics
.66 (Hey, every little bit helps. :rotfl:)

(Fiskars on sale for 40% off and then a 10% off coupon! I wore my other scissors out clipping coupons. :rotfl2:)

:rotfl: the savings under $1.00 are my favorite! Every little bit does help. And I love fiskars! Don't cut your arm off tho! So dang sharp. I used to work in a fabric store 100 years ago...the stories I could tell...lol...not really, it was a fabric store for crying in the mud:laughing:

LattNJ~ Your envie went out on Tuesday! Next week will be light as my buddy is at Disney this week.

Baililan, envie went out today. I forgot the envie in my car yesterday (oops).

Shel--
sorry, missed the mailman yesterday, but one went out today and I have another to put in the mail to you tomorrow.

Happy couponing!:banana:

Velrox - Sorry that its late. I have been overwhelmed since the holidays and didn't get to clip till last night. Sending your envie out today at lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter