Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

ShiPooOwner

Fan of WDW now and forever!
Thank you for your interest in hopping aboard our coupon train. Please be sure to read the next paragraph because sometimes new riders don't quite understand what the procedure involves. Make sure it's something that you really want to do and have ample time for and commitment to because it does take some time and effort on your part.

If you're interested in joining our coupon train, please PM me with your name, mailing address, month and day of birth, and your e-mail address. It's open to anyone interested in sending and receiving manufacturers' coupons. You will need to buy a newspaper every weekend. We send our envies on Mondays after clipping coupons from Sunday's newspaper inserts. By the middle to end of the week you will receive an envelope from your sender with coupons in it. You just remove what you want, add the new coupons from Sunday's newspaper to the coupons that were sent to you that you don't want, and send them on to your other train buddy the following Monday.

:cake: OCTOBER BIRTHDAYS :cake:
9 ~~ Dznybound
11 ~~ Cameron991
13 ~~ Azecas
13 ~~ Baililan
13 ~~ GandHmommy
14 ~~ DVCLaurie
21 ~~ J&D+2Princesses

MAILING SCHEDULE
Sept. 24 ~~ REQUIRED
Oct. 1 ~~ REQUIRED
Oct. 9 ~~ REQUIRED (Post offices are closed on Monday, 10/8 Columbus Day)
Oct. 15 ~~REQUIRED
Oct. 22 ~~ REQUIRED
Oct. 29 ~~ REQUIRED

Newspaper Coupon Insert Schedule

Red Plum - RP
Smart Source - SS
Procter & Gamble - P&G
General Mills - GM

Note: This is the schedule of coupon inserts according to Sunday Coupon Preview. They aren't always accurate with their predictions. There are also wide regional differences in which inserts are included in weekend newspapers.
9/30 - RP, SS, P&G, Pepsico
10/7 - RP, SS
10/14 - RP, SS
10/21 - RP, SS
10/28 - RP, SS

WISH LIST ~ If you would like to send an extra envie off the wish list, please PM me for mailing addresses for these train riders or you can contact them directly via PM for their address:
Kelloggs cereal tokens for Disney cameras, Box Top Labels for Education and Campbell's labels ~ Velrox
Purex liquid detergent, St. Ives Apricot Scrub, Ragu pasta sauce, Ivory liquid bodywash, Pert shampoo, Mach3 razors, Oust air freshener ~ hmcfall711
Whiskas dry and canned food, Dreamfields pasta, Cream of Wheat, Nutripals ~~ NYCDiane
Gatorade, Propel, Powerade, Fruit20 ~~ Rdrjj5
Ivory Snow Detergent, Finesse, Campbell's Labels, Box Tops for Education, SunnyD labels ~~ Eyor44
Tidy Cats Cat Litter, Friskies Indoor Cat Food, any juice, Kroger store coupons ~~ SoScary'09
Tidy Cats cat litter, Coke Rewards Codes ~~ ShiPooOwner
Pampers diapers, Pampers/Huggies wipes, Good Start & Similac baby formula, Box Tops for Education ~~RangerPooh
Huggies & Pampers diapers, Box Tops for Education, Campbells labels ~~ Claytonsmama
Fruitables, Tide, Bounty, Downy, Ragu, Charmin, Gillette razors for men, Intuition razors for women, dog treats, pharmacy Rx transfer Q's ~~ Honeybunches
Box Tops for Education, Yo-Crunch yogurt (type with granola, etc. & not the type with fruit on top) ~~ Ljcraw555
Bed, Bath & Beyond, Coke Rewards, Coke, CoverGirl, Petco/Petsmart, Blue Buffalo Dog Food & Treats, Crystal Light to Go ~~ Belle2211
ONE Beyond Dog Food ~~ Of2dbeach
Enfamil ~~ VitFamily
St. Ives Facial Scrubs, Bath & Bodyworks, Nestle' Pure Life, Aquafresh, Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergent ~~ Princess Paige
Enfamil, Pampers, Luvs, Huggies ~~ Meg1884
Any coupons for Baby (first time Grandma!) ~~ Bpesch
Pringles, cosmetics, Poland Spring Water, Dunkin' Donuts, Friendly's ~~ XxStaceFacexX
Beneful wet dog food, Herbal Essences, Purex, Downy, Publix specific coupons, Carter's ~~ Udsweetpea
Any brands of cleaning supplies, soap, toothpaste, other toiletries ~~ DisneyWalle
Lactaid ~~ Lansgm

EXPIRED COUPONS (up to six months) can be sent to our military for use at their commissaries overseas:

Coups for Troops
P.O. Box 147
Winnabow, NC 28479

Rhama Poole
PSC 80 Box 21824
APO AP 96367

Kim in Guam cannot accept coupons at this time. She's serving in Afghanistan until November.

Our wonderful statistician Hanutedmansionmomma has kept track of our POSTED monthly savings using coupons:
October, 2010 $1,781
November, 2010 $1,115
December, 2010 $841
January, 2011 $2,108
February, 2011 $2,478
March, 2011 $3,658
April, 2011 $3,898.86
May, 2011 $4,306.82 (45 train riders posted their savings this month.)
June, 2011 $3,346.09 (41 riders posted their savings this month with an average of $81 savings.)
July, 2011 $3,239.63 (40 riders posted their savings.)
August, 2011 $2,059.41 (29 riders posted their savings.)
September, 2011 $2,240.35 (27 riders posted their savings.)
October, 2011 $2,747.00 (28 riders posted their savings this month.)
November, 2011 $2,337.56 (26 riders posted.)
December, 2011 $2,656.27 (20 riders posted their savings.)
January, 2012 $2,660.36 (31 riders posted their savings.)
February, 2012 $2,620.06 (29 riders posted their savings.)
March, 2012 $3,664.00 (28 riders posted.)
April, 2012 $2,207.84 (21 posted)
May, 2012 $1,445.22 (24 posted)
June, 2012 $2431.32 (21 posted)
July, 2012 $1,497.94 (17 posted)
August, 2012 $$2,764.70 (26 posted)
And those totals are only those that were POSTED! Think of how much more we saved using coupons but weren't posted!!! WOW! We're doing a great job! Pats on the back, everyone!

:wave2: Welcome to our new home for another few months! :p Have a Happy New Year and a safe celebration! pixiedust:

Are you still an active train rider with us? :confused3

I will need to hear from you soon. Please check in with me:

ptag06
disneycp2002

Shelby5514 ~~ got your box of coupons today :scared1:

Welcome!!...and be prepared NEPHTHYS43!! :love:

MsHershey: Received your envie today. Thank you!

Hope you have a safe and wonderful beginning into the new year!

Got your envie today thank you.. Tonight I will go through them and take what I need, clean out my two binders so I can be ready to insert the new coupons that will be coming in my papers tomorrow... WooHoo FINALLY new coupons in the newspaper...

J&D, your coupons are going out tomorrow! Hope they are useful!

There were only 2 inserts in my paper - the P&G and the SS. Of course, the RP is NEVER there, and sometimes we get it Wednesday. There was no 2nd SS, so I was going to go buy another 1 or 2 papers. Well, after some research, I found out we ONLY have 2 inserts. And our coupon blogger is ecstatic about these coupons! Why? I compared our SS to others out there (using bloggers in other cities) and our insert has between half and 2/3 of the coupons that the other cities get!

So I am curious. Do you think the other coupons are worth it? I have a friend in FOrt Worth, where they get all of the coupons, usually. She said she would get a Sunday subscription for me and mail me the inserts. Would this be worth my while? Her time? My money?

I will probably go ahead and buy another paper. The $2/Prilosec alone pays for the paper (my hubby uses it instead of a prescription.) Everything else is just bonus, and we do use some P&G products, like Tide. But I just wanted some opinions about getting a newspaper subscription just for the extra coupons and the opportunity to get some coupons we never see here. Thanks!

Happy New Year everyone!

I have a quick question; sometimes when I see postings of riders savings, I see they have included "store savings", "card savings", etc. Are we supposed to include that in our "neon green" savings price that we post, or is it strictly for coupon savings only? I have only been posting coupon savings, and I just wanted to clarify!

I have some savings from last year I forgot to post, so if it isn't too late:

$84.23

Reced env today. Was beat up pretty good from the Post Office. Thanks!

How well I know that! My last envelope came in a USPS envelope with a hand-written address on it. They had chewed it up so badly that I had to gingerly pick my way through the pieces to find the coupons! :lmao:

DisneyMom88-An envelope will go out first thing Tuesday morning. Enjoy!

NYCDiane - Received your 2 envelopes last week. Thank you!!! You are such a great train buddy!!!:goodvibes

Tink471 - I have a huge envelope waiting to go out in the mail. Hope there are lots you can use!:)

Welcome new train buddy :yay:
Your envelope will be going out on Tuesday. Have a great week
Cathy

My youngest son is 16 months old and no longer eating baby food. I have 15 - Save $1 when you buy 8 jars of Beech Nut baby food. Does anyone here need them or want them? I don't want them to go to waste. They expire March 31, 2012. I hope it was ok to post this here.

Leslie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter