Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Greetings Elaine! Large envie heading your way in the morning. Have a great week! :thumbsup2

Big envie going out to you tomorrow!

Savings this weekend:
Michaels: 7.40
Copps: 13.60
Shopko: 25.96

I'm going to be sending you out a small envie.. I'm low on funds right now so I can't send out a huge envie that I have waiting for you. I will be sending out today's coupons to you tomorrow and the rest I will try to get out later this week.

JulieAMedeiros rec'd your envie on Friday. Thanks so much!

Of2DBeach sent out your envie this morning.

Have a great week everyone! :goodvibes

Quasi123
I mailed your envie this morning.

Three Cabs
I received my envie this past Thursday. Thanks so much!

Yay, finally have internet after a month without it! I was able to update a couple weeks ago, been sending and receiving weekly since. Just got my envie together and mailing it out today!

Three larger envies going out to rdrjj5 as usual. Heading to the store tonight and hoping to save big!:)

Lauralooneyfordisney, your envie went out today!

Total savings:

Target: $14.54
JoeV's (an HEB discount store): $2.30

Best Deals:
Target Luvs diapers on sale for $17 (96 count), buy 2 get a $10 gift card, brought it to $35.96 for two boxes of diapers, - $10 gift card back = $25.96 :thumbsup2

Joe V's had a pack of spaghetti free with purchase of spaghetti sauce, which was on sale for $1. (Reynaldi brand.) Had a 50 cents off coupon, so for 50 cents got spaghetti sauce & noodles. :cool1:

AIRPLANE your envie went out today. It's large bc I had coupons from the past few weeks so just pass on whatever you don't want.

XxStaceFacexX - Mailed your envie this afternoon. It's a very thick envie, so hopefully you'll find a bunch of coupons you can use. Have a great week!

SUMLTHOMP- Your envie is in the mail

Eyor44- Sorry to be so late letting you know I received both of your envelopes. I was out of town part of last week and just had no time to post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter