Could we be any hotter??? The continuation of my TR, just for fun!

Hope you have a magical trip. How are you going to tell your kids about the trip? We are going in 4 weeks and we are keeping it a secret from our boys; not sure how we are going to tell them yet.
Tell Mickey we said HI.

We will give Mickey a huge hug for ya! As for telling the girls, I'm not quite sure yet how we are going to do it. We bought them each a Pal Mickey from Ebay. I think my DH and I are each going to take a kid and wake them up that morning by making PM talk to them! I can't wait to see the look on their faces! They are going to be so excited!!! The countdown is on for sure now!!!:hourglass

Thanks for the PM, Courtney! My goodness you have quite the following...almost cult status!!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: . I am leaving for the World in just 3 short days!!! My kids still have no idea. I cant believe I have been able to keep the secret this long. I am about to bust outta my skin!! Mickey, here I come!!!!!!:love:

I am taking my DS (turning 10 the day after we arrive) in 22 days! He has NO idea. My DH and I are going to tell him his bday present is arriving at the airport. When we get in the terminal, DH will run out to the car for something and come back with suitcases (which we will sneakily pack in car the night before) and then say, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" :bday: party:

It's K-I-L-L-I-N-G me to keep the secret! :yay: I am so looking forward to this trip with just the two of us. The older DS (15) doesn't know either. It's been really hard not telling him. Thankfully, he isn't the resentful type. :rolleyes:

Hope you are going to post here about revealing the secret and how the trip goes! (Both of you!) I plan to post about ours...though I will not be doing an actual TR like Ms. Courtney here! She's tough competition! :cheer2:

Oh my goodness, I LOVE the umbrella! That's the first thing I noticed in that picture before you even said that!!!!

Thanks so much for sharing! Precious child, too!

Thank you so much Courtney! He is the boss around here. We are getting up at 6 in the morning going to P'cola beach, you and Ryan still have time to join us.

I LOVE your Doxie!!!! I have one too, he's a Black and Tan and totally my spoiled baby. Definitely a guard dog!! When he was a puppy he'd howl and cry whenever we left the house. Our neighbors thought we BLOODHOUNDS (as in more than ONE!) for all the howling that was going on in our house!!! Nope it was just our sad baby doxie letting us know how unhappy he was to be in his kennel!

HI COURTNEY!!! Good to see your thread revived!! My step son told the kids at his camp that his step mom "Knows the FOR REAL Belle AND the Beast!!!" H e was one popular boy!!! :lmao:

Thank you, he is like my fourth child.......lol Oh and our doxie(Niko) is the same way. He gets soooooooooo mad to be put in the kennel then he pouts when we let him out. When we go to McDonald's we have to get him a hamburger too or he will cry when we eat ours...........lol. Gotta love em.

Well, Courtney did you win at the dog track? I have only been once, when I was in college and my dog didn't win, in fact he was last. That's what happens when you bet on a dog named "Big As A House"...he was the cutest one & that's why I bet on him though! :rotfl: I guess cute doesn't matter when betting on dogs!!

I love all of the Pensacola pics. You just can't beat the AL & FL Gulf Coast beaches IMHO!!

Thanks for the PM, Courtney! My goodness you have quite the following...almost cult status!!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: . I am leaving for the World in just 3 short days!!! My kids still have no idea. I cant believe I have been able to keep the secret this long. I am about to bust outta my skin!! Mickey, here I come!!!!!!:love:

Hope you have a magical trip. How are you going to tell your kids about the trip? We are going in 4 weeks and we are keeping it a secret from our boys; not sure how we are going to tell them yet.
Tell Mickey we said HI.

I am taking my DS (turning 10 the day after we arrive) in 22 days! He has NO idea. My DH and I are going to tell him his bday present is arriving at the airport. When we get in the terminal, DH will run out to the car for something and come back with suitcases (which we will sneakily pack in car the night before) and then say, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" :bday: party:

It's K-I-L-L-I-N-G me to keep the secret! :yay: I am so looking forward to this trip with just the two of us. The older DS (15) doesn't know either. It's been really hard not telling him. Thankfully, he isn't the resentful type. :rolleyes:

Hope you are going to post here about revealing the secret and how the trip goes! (Both of you!) I plan to post about ours...though I will not be doing an actual TR like Ms. Courtney here! She's tough competition! :cheer2:

How exciting that all of you are surprising your kids!! Please let us know how it goes. And I hope you all have a magical trips!! I know how hard it is to plan a secret trip. We just surprised our girls in June for their birthdays...we told them we were going to the beach and then when we were leaving Tallahassee the next morning we told them that we were going to WDW. Check out my TR if you want to read more about how we told them and about the trip.

Yep--- Does this look familiar???

gameday2001.jpg

I'm the one closest to you.
gameday3.jpg

And how nice! My and the camera man become good friends b/c I was always on the end by the goal (yes, very scary when HUGE BBall players are coming full speed at you!).... They did this for my last game!
gameday.jpg

Aww, thanks for spreading the word about the dog clothes!!!!! I can never spell that c-word either! =)

Man am I behind!!!!! But I love the Pics of you Cheerleading...I have a really Good Friend....Wes Dannreuther.. & he was at LSU about the Same time as You...although he maybe a little older...but is you know him he wrote a book called "Horn Island Dream" & it is about the Gulf Coast>>>

I am so hoping I can keep up with this Thread it is one of My Favs!!!!

:goodvibes

I am leaving for the World in just 3 short days!!! My kids still have no idea. I cant believe I have been able to keep the secret this long. I am about to bust outta my skin!! Mickey, here I come!!!!!!:love:

Oooooh! How exciting!! I wish you both Magical Trips! pixiedust:

Man, I wish somebody would surprise me with a trip to Disney. Who wants to give my DH the hint?

Seriously, have fun everyone! Can't wait to see what the kid's responses are gonna be like. :scared1:

Oh My Gosh Courtney! I LOVE your pics! Now Princess ArieL has a question for you.

"Why do you have a different cheer outfit than the girls standing behind you?"

I only did HS cheer so I don't know the difference in College Cheer, so I couldn't tell her. But can you tell that she will be a future cheerleader! LOL

Well, Courtney did you win at the dog track? I have only been once, when I was in college and my dog didn't win, in fact he was last. That's what happens when you bet on a dog named "Big As A House"...he was the cutest one & that's why I bet on him though! :rotfl: I guess cute doesn't matter when betting on dogs!!

I love all of the Pensacola pics. You just can't beat the AL & FL Gulf Coast beaches IMHO!!

How exciting that all of you are surprising your kids!! Please let us know how it goes. And I hope you all have a magical trips!! I know how hard it is to plan a secret trip. We just surprised our girls in June for their birthdays...we told them we were going to the beach and then when we were leaving Tallahassee the next morning we told them that we were going to WDW. Check out my TR if you want to read more about how we told them and about the trip.

i just read your TR! Great so far! Still deciding on if i will do one or not when i get back...looking forward to your next post!!:banana:

Mama2girls -
so jealous you only have 2 days till your trip. have a little pixiedust: for a fantastic trip.

Great pics Court! The beach looks great right about now-- minus the jellies of course!

Hey everyone--- keep the pics coming of summer vacation, even if they aren't from WDW! So fun to see everyone's trips. I'll post some of Busch Gardens, Williamsburg when we get back on Thurs! Leaving tomorrow-- it's suprise for the boys. We are SOOO ready for a vacation!:thumbsup2

--Shannon

To all of you who have trips (WDW or other) coming up:

HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!!!!

And for those of you surprising your kiddos--- They are going to be SO excited, and will remember that FOREVER! Take LOTS of pictures! It's going to be a memory in the making, just telling them!

That's cute that they had you on the big screen for your last game.
I want to see some more pics of your house too. Maybe I'll post some of mine sometime.

Definitely post some!!!! I LOVE house pics!!!!

Now I've seen some of those but I don't recall seeing the backside picture. Your brother is a cutie though.

I don't think I posted the backside on facebook.... Thanks Mandy!

Add me to the mix. I feel so late for the party! Not even fashionably late!

We've been at WDW since Wed... ya'll have been busy since then!

Wow! How was it???? Do we get to see pics????

I just don't know why you didn't ask me to join y'all!!!
court2-1.jpg

DM-- That's THE BEST EVER!!!!! I love it!

Don't know if you remember but I was looking for a canister set like yours. Well I found a single canister and was told they only make it one size. Huh? Any chance you'd want to sell me a set?

Absolutely. The only thing is, I'm not sure when I'm going back to market/the jewelry show. Probably will be the December one, when it comes back to BR. I saw a set in Drusilla Imports, right there at Drusilla and Jefferson. I just saw them yesterday. But they were more expensive than at market.

I love your Pensacola Beach TR! My DH proposed to me at Pensacola. It is gorgeous there. I love all your pics!:love: You have a beautiful family, too!

Thank you SO much!!!! Pensacola is so pretty! And I bet it's really special to you since your DH proposed there! :love:

OH I forgot to tell you Court, after WDW, we went to Destin so you'll see some pics from there in my T.R.! P.S. I love that green tank you had on in one of the pics!

YAY!!!! I can't wait to see the Destin pics too!

Aw, I bet the Dog Races were fun!
Did you ever end up picking the winning one? :)

Yes, I did! I won several times... But Ryan lost even MORE times than I won, so we ended up losing about $20.

Hey Courtney,

Thanks for the PM! Now I have something to read at work...hehe. The beach in Pensacola looks amazing!! I've only been to the beaches here in Delaware and they are much smaller. Maybe we'll have to make a pit stop next time we go to Disney!

I can't remember who posted about Courtney's canister set, but I have one just like it and I got it from Target's website.

You are right--- I just did a search and they do have some! Not with fleur-de-lis, but they have the pewter tops!

And now, it's only TWO days!!!!! Have such a fabulous time!

I am LOVING this thread! The talk about dogs & cute doggy clothes makes me want one SO bad! I don't think our cat would appreciate wearing an outfit, no matter its cuteness.

Can't wait for more. Is it weird that I feel like I know you? Please don't think I'm a stalker..haha.

Hope you're enjoying your Saturday--hopefully fun plans tonight!

I'm so glad you feel like you know me! That's great! I truly type just as I would speak, so really, I'm pretty open!

We did have fun plans last night--- we went to dinner with my parents and my aunt and uncle.... It was really fun!

Thank you so much Courtney! He is the boss around here. We are getting up at 6 in the morning going to P'cola beach, you and Ryan still have time to join us.

Awwww.... You're there now!!!!! I hope you have as much fun as we did!

I did win several times! But Ryan lost several MORE times that I won!!!! Hahahaha--- He wasn't very good at it!

Oh, these dogs had some CRAZY names! So creative!

Oh My Gosh Courtney! I LOVE your pics! Now Princess ArieL has a question for you.

"Why do you have a different cheer outfit than the girls standing behind you?"

I only did HS cheer so I don't know the difference in College Cheer, so I couldn't tell her. But can you tell that she will be a future cheerleader! LOL

Ah, yes, I see her confusion.... Tell her that I was not a cheerleader, I was a Tiger Girl--- the dance team for the basketball games. During the games, we would do the same cheers as the cheerleaders, but we'd also do a timeout dance routine, plus the halftime dance routine.

Yea, more fun beach pics! It is so hot here-- it's in the 100s. I would love to jump in that pool.
This past week has been the hottest that I can ever remember. It's deadly outside... In the 100s too! I bring water everytime I leave the house b/c it's so hot!

What's up with this?:confused3 . . . I go away to WDW for 4 days and come back and already have 15 pages to read - I'm so far behind on the new thread!!!!!

Love all the pics everyone have posted and can't wait to read and see more. Maybe I will be brave and do a TR of my recent WDW adventures - although I am not sure I will be able to come close to the standard Courtney has set. (I do have to admit up front that my makeup did not hold up nearly as well as Courtney's did in her pictures. It was hotter than all get out the past few days at the Parks.) BTW, the PPP last night was great!!princess: princess: princess:

This past week has been the hottest that I can ever remember. It's deadly outside... In the 100s too! I bring water everytime I leave the house b/c it's so hot!

I know what you mean...we are about an hour and a half from Disney and it is SO hot and humid here! Please remember, those of you that are going to Disney now, to bring plenty of sunscreen, water and hats. It is awful outside...duck in all the air conditioned buildings you can!!

I know what you mean about the heat! It's almost hard to breath when you go outside. My poor DH is in it all day, too. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter