Could use some ideas...

MissMet

DIS Veteran
I'm heading to WDW in 29 days. I'm taking my parents & it'a a huge celebration trip. My mom will be going to WDW without the use of a wheelchair for the first time in years. :banana:

So my dad has a conference just before & will be meeting us there. Well, what my mom doesn't know is that I added on two more days to our trip! So now we will have a 4 day Mother/Daughter trip & then my dad will join us. This will be our second Mother/Daughter trip & we will be staying at the same hotel again, BWV.

Now here's where I need help. Does anyone have any ideas of a good way to tell her the big surprise?

I was thinking of scrapbooking a page about it & then framing it & giving it to her, but I've done that before for her Christmas present & I think she'll catch on real quick.

On this trip I'm also surprising her with the Wishes Dessert Party.

Anyone have any ideas?? :confused3

I'm not very creative at all & I really want this to be special for her. :wizard:

Thank you in advanced for any suggestions you can give. :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter