• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Could Anyone Make A Justin Bieber Name Fill Please?

You did not supply a name so I guessed "Heather"...

justinb_fill_new.jpg

Aww thanks. natalia is the name :)

Could you do Zayli please! In the new pix! I tried to print the one you did using my hp photo printer and the iron on was really light :( any suggestions? I'm trying to make them shirts for the concert we are going to!

Could you do Zayli please! In the new pix! I tried to print the one you did using my hp photo printer and the iron on was really light :( any suggestions? I'm trying to make them shirts for the concert we are going to!

Here is the new fill you requested...

zayli_justinbfill_new.jpg

About the printing issue... are you using my transfers or another product? If by light, youmean that the ink is light, it could mean your ink is low. If the color is just a little 'off' and you are using dark transfers or my transfers, it could be that they are fine. Sometimes as the ink dries, it may appear that the color is a little less vibrant. Then the heat of the iron will again make the colors 'pop'. I hope this helps. If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Could you make a name fill for "Courtney" with a different picture than justin Bieber please? I'll send the pic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter