couch bed ???

t-bone

Mouseketeer
Hi all-

How is the couch bed in the rooms? Is it big enough for an adult? and does it feel like you are sleeping on a couch? Thanks- have a great weekend...Tracey

I think it is comfortable. My 6 foot 2 inch 220 pound 16 year old son sleeps on it and never complains,
Lia

I remember a thread on this subject back when I first started researching DCL. The couch bed got high marks from people of all sizes!

Have you been to the DCL site? WHen you go into the stateroom section, and do the 360 degree view of the rooms, for one of the catagories (sorry don't remember which one) has a magnifying glass symbol over the bed and it shows you what it looks like made up.

my 6 foot brother slept on it on my first cruise and he never said a bad thing about it. He actually told me he was very comfortable. Looked just like a twin bed when it was turned down. Never looked like a couch unless the room cleaner made it back to a couch.

Likewise, our 5' 10" (college rower) DD has slept on it without complaint - and she refuses to sleep on the fold out couches at BoardWalk Villas and Old Key West.

And- at least in most rooms - there is a curtain separating the couch part of the room from the rest, so you don't feel like the room is all one big bed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter