Coronado Springs Resort - New Unofficial FAQ Thread - November 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two weeks to go and we will be back at CSR! Can't wait. I've been keeping it a secret from the kids. We plan to tell them the day before we leave. The suspense is killing me. :dance3:

KatMark... Have a great trip. Thanks to all for the great information.

When do you arrive? We depart on the 11th; so if you are there before there and see me, please say hello.

When do you arrive? We depart on the 11th; so if you are there before there and see me, please say hello.

We arrive Monday morning, 12/10. Hoping to be at CSR by 11am. I will keep an eye out for you. I'll be the insanely happy mom with four excited kids in tow (err, make that 5 kids, hubby is a big kid who fortunately shares my love for Disney). :cool1:

newlittleminnie said:
This may sound like a silly question, but does the it says the shop sells 'essentials' would this include tea bags, sugar, milk?

We won't have a car and don't need enough to be worth a garden grocer order :/

Or at milk and sugar provided with the coffee machine?

I'm not sure about tea bags, but they definitely have milk (half gallon size, I believe). Some sugar is provided with the coffee maker; if you need more, you could grab it from the drink station or leave a note asking Mousekeeping for extra.

Morning all!

I know there is a fee to have a package shipped to CSR (for example a box from Wal-Mart) but does anyone have any idea how much the fee is - or does it depend on the size/weight of the package? Thanks.

Morning all!

I know there is a fee to have a package shipped to CSR (for example a box from Wal-Mart) but does anyone have any idea how much the fee is - or does it depend on the size/weight of the package? Thanks.

There is a fee if it is shipped UPS or FEDEX, but not if it is shipped USPS. I haven't ever shipped anything, but someone a while back reported being charged a $10 fee for a case of water. I think it is size/weight dependent.

How/when are you going to tell Mark? :ssst:

Next Wednesday, the 5th, we are going to go out to dinner right after work. We will get home around 7:30 or so once I know Andy (our oldest) and Des (his girlfriend) are there. They will be in our bedroom with our dog with the door closed. There will be a poster on the door that says:

Poster1.jpg

Then we will walk into the bedroom and the suitcases will be on the bed with this poster turned upside down:

Poster2.jpg

We will NOT tell him that our best friends (whom we met here on the DIS) will also be there; he will find that out at dinner on Thursday night once we get there they will show up and surprise him.

I bought these t-shirts for all six of us to wear on Sunday:

frontofshirt.jpg

backofshirt1.jpg

Next Wednesday, the 5th, we are going to go out to dinner right after work. We will get home around 7:30 or so once I know Andy (our oldest) and Des (his girlfriend) are there. They will be in our bedroom with our dog with the door closed. There will be a poster on the door that says:

Poster1.jpg

Then we will walk into the bedroom and the suitcases will be on the bed with this poster turned upside down:

Poster2.jpg

We will NOT tell him that our best friends (whom we met here on the DIS) will also be there; he will find that out at dinner on Thursday night once we get there they will show up and surprise him.

I bought these t-shirts for all six of us to wear on Sunday:

frontofshirt.jpg

backofshirt1.jpg

Awww - I love that! :lovestruc Can't wait to hear about the surprise! Happy Birthday to Mark! :bday:

Can I be a fly on the wall??? :p I would love to see that surprise! How fun!!

Awww - I love that! :lovestruc Can't wait to hear about the surprise! Happy Birthday to Mark! :bday:

Great birthday surprise :cheer2:

Can I be a fly on the wall??? :p I would love to see that surprise! How fun!!

I agree! And the t-shirts are really cute!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Thank you all (Mary I will tell Mark at the appropriate time ;) ). I will be posting, I hope, a video of his reaction my TR which is linked in my signature. The big reveal is next Wednesday, the 5th.

I can't wait to watch that video Kathy! What a great surprise for him and a great thing for both of you given the year you guys have had.:goodvibes

Can someone please tell me if CSR has personal laundry service and the cost per item, we are arriving in 19 days.

Kathy, that is so cool. I hope everything goes to plan and you have an awesome vacation.

We're planning to surprise the kids on Sunday, 12/9. (The day before we leave) When we come home from Mass, there will be boxes under the Xmas tree wrapped in Disney Xmas paper. I'm hoping to get some balloons too. Inside the box will be a letter detailing our trip as well as fun things to do on the plane, Disney pins, autograph book, a journal, and little fun things like that. I cant wait to see their faces.

We've been talking about going back for years. first we wanted to wait for my son to be tall enough for the "big kid" rides. then we had a baby arriving. and then the baby has been sick with severe reflux and multiple food allergies since birth. the kids have been so patient and have assumed we wont go back until we have a better handle on the baby's allergies. So excited for this trip.... it's been a long year!:yay:

Kathy, that is so cool. I hope everything goes to plan and you have an awesome vacation.

We're planning to surprise the kids on Sunday, 12/9. (The day before we leave) When we come home from Mass, there will be boxes under the Xmas tree wrapped in Disney Xmas paper. I'm hoping to get some balloons too. Inside the box will be a letter detailing our trip as well as fun things to do on the plane, Disney pins, autograph book, a journal, and little fun things like that. I cant wait to see their faces.

We've been talking about going back for years. first we wanted to wait for my son to be tall enough for the "big kid" rides. then we had a baby arriving. and then the baby has been sick with severe reflux and multiple food allergies since birth. the kids have been so patient and have assumed we wont go back until we have a better handle on the baby's allergies. So excited for this trip.... it's been a long year!:yay:

That sounds like a wonderful surprise and I'm glad you are able to go. Best wishes that the baby's situation improves.:hug:

Wahoo! Your surprise plans are So exciting!!! I think the set-up you've planned is perfect - can hardly wait for it all to come to life. Have a FANTASTIC birthday/holiday celebration.

Looking forward to the TR. :surfweb:

That sounds like a wonderful surprise and I'm glad you are able to go. Best wishes that the baby's situation improves.:hug:

Thank you Kathy. He is a cutie, and a big Mickey fan! Fortunately he is at an age where I can bring his food with us and he doesn't know what he's missing as far as treats go.

Let us know how the surprise goes!

Jen

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter