Cornbread recipe Pete mentioned on Today's show...

Just People

Lurker
It made me hungry at the time, but now I forgot what Disney restaurant Pete mentioned he had really good cornbread. He said he found the recipe to make it and it's really easy . Does anyone have the link for this recipe? We just happen to be making chili for dinner tonight and using a boxed cornbread mix but would be really nice to bring it up a notch. :teeth:

It made me hungry at the time, but now I forgot what Disney restaurant Pete mentioned he had really good cornbread. He said he found the recipe to make it and it's really easy . Does anyone have the link for this recipe? We just happen to be making chili for dinner tonight and using a boxed cornbread mix but would be really nice to bring it up a notch. :teeth:
@Just People Not totally sure, but I'm pretty sure it was Trail's End, if I remember right. Somebody here posted a recipe back in '03. Let us know how it turns out! Enjoy!

https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...-for-cornbread-from-whispering-canyon.399582/

ETA - Watching today's show AFTER I posted the above - but - I'm am 99.99% sure Hoop Dee Do and Trail's End share a kitchen, so the recipe above should be the same both places.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter