Cornbread recipe Pete mentioned on Today's show...

Just People

Lurker
It made me hungry at the time, but now I forgot what Disney restaurant Pete mentioned he had really good cornbread. He said he found the recipe to make it and it's really easy . Does anyone have the link for this recipe? We just happen to be making chili for dinner tonight and using a boxed cornbread mix but would be really nice to bring it up a notch. :teeth:

SorcererHeidi

Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me
It made me hungry at the time, but now I forgot what Disney restaurant Pete mentioned he had really good cornbread. He said he found the recipe to make it and it's really easy . Does anyone have the link for this recipe? We just happen to be making chili for dinner tonight and using a boxed cornbread mix but would be really nice to bring it up a notch. :teeth:
@Just People Not totally sure, but I'm pretty sure it was Trail's End, if I remember right. Somebody here posted a recipe back in '03. Let us know how it turns out! Enjoy!

https://www.disboards.com/threads/disney-sent-me-the-recipe-for-cornbread-from-whispering-canyon.399582/

ETA - Watching today's show AFTER I posted the above - but - I'm am 99.99% sure Hoop Dee Do and Trail's End share a kitchen, so the recipe above should be the same both places.

Last edited:

topiney

Mouseketeer

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

du-sidebar-show-notes

ORLANDO SHOW

DISNEYLAND SHOW

UNIVERSAL SHOW

CONNECTING WITH WALT

DREAMS SHOW