Contract to Disney for ROFR

Twiggy1953

Earning My Ears
We’ve just started the process to buy resale at SSR. We’ve signed contacts and paid deposit 3 days ago, but we haven’t heard anything since the deposit receipt. Do you normally get confirmation that the contract has gone to Disney or not?

We’ve just started the process to buy resale at SSR. We’ve signed contacts and paid deposit 3 days ago, but we haven’t heard anything since the deposit receipt. Do you normally get confirmation that the contract has gone to Disney or not?
I was always notified via email when a contract was sent to ROFR. Is it possible that the seller has not returned their signed documents yet?

To be honest I never thought about that. This is our first resale contract. We bought direct for our other two contracts. I guess that might hold things up If we’re waiting on the sellers.

I've bought in the morning, every party signed and off to ROFR in the afternoon. I've bought and waited a week...contact your broker! Good luck!

I don't know that I've ever been notified that my contract went to ROFR. I used to call them and ask when it was submitted, but now I just wait. I guess I'm just not in a hurry anymore.

I was last to sign on most of my contracts, and I never took more than a day or two. Motivated sellers, I guess!

I would expect to be notified when the contract is signed by everyone, which is pretty much the same step, give or take a day or two.

Thankyou everyone, but typically almost as soon as I posted an email popped up saying my contract had been sent to Disney.😂. Now the wait begins....
Good luck. Buying the first contract is always something think special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter