Continued problems with the engines on the Fantasy

We have an aft room on the Fantasy in August - now I’m worried!
There is no need to worry. The Dream and the Fantasy ships are Diesel Electric. In others words they have diesel engines that drive electric generators that #1 run the electric motor that moves the ship and #2 supplies electrical power through out the rest of the ship. The ship, if I am remembering correctly has 7 of the diesel electric generators and they only need 3 for normal ships operation. 1 is for drive, 1 is for electrical power, and 1 is for AC and water. They are able to use any of the 7 for what ever purpose the need.

There is no need to worry. The Dream and the Fantasy ships are Diesel Electric. In others words they have diesel engines that drive electric generators that #1 run the electric motor that moves the ship and #2 supplies electrical power through out the rest of the ship. The ship, if I am remembering correctly has 7 of the diesel electric generators and they only need 3 for normal ships operation. 1 is for drive, 1 is for electrical power, and 1 is for AC and water. They are able to use any of the 7 for what ever purpose the need.
I don't think they are worried about actual problems with the engines, generators, etc. The concern is probably with the vibrations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter