Conservative Thread: We cannot do everything at once, but we can do something at once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where you guys at? I'm getting killed on the "welfare check" thread.

I don't know how to make it any more clear. If you owe no taxes but get a "refund" (refund of what?) check, it's welfare, a handout or income redistribution. Take your pick.

I jist tok sum zicam n itz reaaaaaallllllllllllll stronggggggggggggg n i'm not tipin verr goooooddddddddddd

af;slfkn;lkvna;vlksn;afahsfkdjsflsk afsdfsdff asfsjflksdjfsl

i sooooooooorrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy.................

I jist tok sum zicam n itz reaaaaaallllllllllllll stronggggggggggggg n i'm not tipin verr goooooddddddddddd

:eek:

You just took some what? :confused:

But I suppose the real question is: Will you remember typing that in the morning? :rotfl:

Good news...

Coleman is in the lead with 78% of precincts reporting. :thumbsup2

Not so good news...

3,000 ballots have been challenged - in the end, the canvassing board will decide the winner :sad2:

Good news...

Saxby Chambliss is 3 points ahead in the polls in GA and SP is going to stump for him next week. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I have been petrified to read anything about Coleman after AF's group kept "finding" votes before the recount.

Nope, nope...can't post Charade. I read it and got dizzy. Just come back home here. You aren't getting anywhere.

(Insert virtual bat signal here)

Uh oh, take it easy there, Debbie. Hope you feel better in the morning.

Oh, those turkeys are so cute! I'm eating some double stuffed Oreos right now, even.

Do I dare check out the rest of the community board?

ooh! you speak dutch!!!!

Goodness, I hope no one lets SP near these -- killing something this beautiful would truly be tragic!

41403.jpg

Oh, those are so cute! My daughter asked us to make these this week. Thanks for posting the recipe...:)

Good news...

Coleman is in the lead with 78% of precincts reporting. :thumbsup2

Not so good news...

3,000 ballots have been challenged - in the end, the canvassing board will decide the winner :sad2:

Good news...

Saxby Chambliss is 3 points ahead in the polls in GA and SP is going to stump for him next week. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

That is good news...I hope it keeps going in the right direction.

Howdy. :yay: I see I've missed 500 posts on the new thread. Oh well, no use to try and catch up. :laughing:

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I have lots of blessings to count this week, and hope it's the same for each of my conservative friends. :hug:

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too...and you're right...we have a lot of blessing to count.:goodvibes

Phew...I'm beat. I had to drive to Anchorage (over an hour away) and by the time we headed for home, it was a blizzard. I get so nervous driving in snowstorms, and icy roads. Took over an hour and half to get home.

Good news is...I don't have any plans to go into town for five whole days. For me, with all the chauffeuring I do of my kids, that sounds really nice.

Where you guys at? I'm getting killed on the "welfare check" thread.

I don't know how to make it any more clear. If you owe no taxes but get a "refund" (refund of what?) check, it's welfare, a handout or income redistribution. Take your pick.

Sorry Charade, I wasn't on. But were you really trying to argue logic with illogical people? I'm finding that doesn't work out so well.

I'll come take up a defensive position at your back, Charade, but I just don't know if I can post. I've had about enough of the talking in circles and abusive posts. I'm trying to stick here and fluff posts.

Totally agree.

Do you guys think my siggie is offensive? I've had a few posters tell me that it is.

The whole story: I was inspired to adopt my new siggie after seeing an Australian politcal cartoon.

t_=153712491

I was touched by how one of our allies showed deep appreciation for our military heroes. I figured if they could do that, then I could at least adopt a new sig based on the cartoon. That seemed to be an appropriate way to honor veterans as Veterans Day approached earlier this month. I haven't been moved to change it even though the holiday has passed.

I am proud of our heroes currently serving in the military, and of the history of bravery and commitment to freedom that women and men in the armed forces have shown throughout this nation's history.

Apparently some folks find my sig offensive because it overstates US involvement in history. Now dumb ol' me... I thought it to be a beautiful tribute from one of our allies. My intentions are pure. I only wish to say something honorable about our veterans.

Zip...personally I love your siggie. Please don't change it. I think it takes alot of people by surprise to know exactly how many collective butts the US Military has saved and protected over the years. If it weren't for them, we'd all be blonde haired, blue-eyed german speaking.

Zip, not in the least offensive to me. (but then again I have skin a bit thicker than tissue, many accross the aisle don't.) Leave it as is.

Zip...personally I love your siggie. Please don't change it. I think it takes alot of people by surprise to know exactly how many collective butts the US Military has saved and protected over the years. If it weren't for them, we'd all be blonde haired, blue-eyed german speaking.

HEY! Was ist den da loos? (What's wrong with that?) I'm an American through and through (no hyphens needed), but still...
;)
Haben Sie ein gutten tag.

***running in****

Do I buy the throw away pans for the casseroles so I don't have to wash them at my sil's or do I find some decent looking giant casserole dishes in the depths of the cupboards? I need to double all of my side dishes. Her count just went up to 22.

I'm not making anything real difficult:
Mushrooms and wild rice (mostly mushrooms)
scalloped corn
the green bean thing
candied sweet potatoes

What about us auburn haired blue eyed German speaking (ok, switch it to Polish) who gave birth to blonde/blue? (my family has been here pre civil war and fought in both WW's for the USA.) BUT... I understand your point.. and I like Zip's sig!

I'm of german descent as well, and while I love blonde hair and blue eyes, eugenics had its place and time in history and hopefully it will stay there :)

on another note...any of you catch Glenn's interview with the new congressman from Utah yesterday? http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/18581/

I am positively giddy with anticipation of these upcoming political figures who "get it". Seems like we're finding more and more of them...now if we can just get them all together...can you imagine- Palin, Jindal, Chaffetz, etc. all in the same White House administration?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter