• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Connecting Rooms

disney88

Earning My Ears
I will be traveling with my family and my parents are coming too. We want to request connecting rooms. I'm already booked, but my parents still have to book their trip. What is the best to way try to get connecting rooms? Should I book the trip for my parents under the same booking? Or can my parents book a trip themselves and still request connecting room? I know it's only a request and not guaranteed.

Make sure your parents have your reservation number. When they call to book their stay they can have your reservation "linked" with theirs and they can also put in a request to have the room connecting. Remember though, it's just a request, never guaranteed.

I would also call yourself after your parents have booked and put in the same request.

Indeed - your reservations can be linked even though they aren't made at the same time, be paid together, etc.

Make sure you BOTH have connecting rooms as your top request priority. So instead of "pool view' first make it connecting rooms. I think Disney does as much as they can to accommodate guests requests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter