Confirmation question

Three cats

DIS Veteran
When you receive your reservation confirmation does it normally make mention of adding the dining plan as well as room requests? We are new to all of this and just received our confirmation in the mail and it doesn't mention either.

Thanks!

No, the dining plan is separate and not listed on the confirmation letter, at least not on any of mine.

My confirmation says dining plan added. But last year it didn't. :confused3

I requested the dining plan be added through an email I sent from the member's website.

I got an email back today stating that it has been added to my reservation. I have printed this out and put it with my confirmation letter.

If you want to be sure that it is attached to your reservation, send MS an email. You should get a response so that you will have something in writing to take with you.

I was wondering about that too. Do they usually note room requests?

My room requests have not showed up on my reservation confirmation for quite a few years. They used to when I first joined. In the past I have often called back and after I received the confirmation letter and asked them to check what I had requested and the reservation agent has always read back the list and the items were attached to my reservation. For some reason they just don't bother to list them on your confirmation letter anymore. If anyone else is still getting confirmation letters with all requests listed I'd be interested to hear that. My last reservation was made January 27th and I requested a full size crib for my grandchild and a couple other things and they did not put them on the confirmation letter but they did list the requests as I said before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter