Concourse Steakhouse tonight

Luv2Roam

DIS Veteran
Concourse reopened at 5:30. We didn't have PS. We arrived at 5:00 and just stayed around until they opened.
Very good service all the way around.

DH had tonight's special -- T-Bone $27.99 (16oz??). He also had the five onion soup (w/cheese) $4.99.
I had two appetizers -- a mixed green salad $4.29; (3) crab cakes $7.99.
And a side of cheddar potatoes $2.99.
We both had ice tea to drink, and were too full for desert.

My food was very good. The salad was a mixed greens variety, had a LITTLE CREAMY (mmmm) feta cheese, a few sugared pecans, and a little citrus in it.
Very good. But more toppings would have made it even better. The toppings were skimpy. Some of the lettuce types were bitter.
But overall good. :)
My crab cakes were very good. They came with a small side of greens and another salsa/corn/citrus type side. (That side I did not eat. Looked okay. Just liked the cakes enough already.)
The cakes were just the right texture and a little crunchy on the outside. They were laying on a very good sauce. I wish they would provide a small side of the sauce, and I would probably ask for that next time.
The potatoes were good and hot. Nothing fancy. Just potatoes with a lot of cheddar cheese on them. And I got more than I thought I would.

DH -- said his steak was good. But he had better cuts of t-bone elsewhere. He said what made it very tasty was again sauces. Two different types -- one was a mushroom base; one was a wine base. The T-bone was laying on the sauces.
He said the meat was not a good cut. But the sauces made up for that. But he would not order it again.
DH said the soup was very good. Not tremendous, but very good soup. And more filling than he anticipated.
He was disappointed with the mashed potatoes that came with the meal. He said obviously the potatoes had been sitting under a heat lamp for some time. The mashed potatoes had a very hard crust, that wasn't meant to be.

Warm, fresh sourdough rolls came with the meals.

I am sure we will eat there again. Probably just not a place we would rush back to.

Pre tip amount: $55.63 for two adults.

Glad you had a good dinner. I agree, it's not "special" but it's a good meal on a first night.

Glad to here you enjoyed your meal. It usually one of those best bet type of meals. Fantastic Review

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter