concierge

gardan

Earning My Ears
can anyone advise if you can make any reservations before you board the ship through the concierge. we will be in cat 1 in oct
doing the 3 day/4 sea. just curious.

I don't believe that you can make any reservations before you get on board however the concierge staff will take care of any and all of your reservation needs once you are aboard. If you have not stayed in a category 1 suite, then you are in for a real treat. I guarantee that your expectations will be FAR exceeded and that you will have the vacation of your lives. If you have any questions about the royal suites (we have stayed in both of them) feel free to e-mail me.

Actually you can now make Palo's reservatiosn in advance. I believe that recently they also changed it so that you can make shore excursion reservations in advance. Still no spa in advance though...but hoping before my August cruise date.

Anne

You can definitely make advanced reservations for any excursion prior to boarding. As far as Palo, I heard that might be coming but we were unable to for our 1/12/02 sailing. You can always call and ask. And, I agree that spa is also not possible. I have heard that's because they are a separate company.

We were in a cat. 3 stateroom (also concierge) and LOVED the extra service. I'm sure you will, too. Cat. 1??? I'm jealous! Enjoy...

We prebooked our shore excursions but were not able to pre-book Palos on our 1/19 cruise. Our concerige staff took care of everything though upon boarding. Don't worry, they will be able to get you your requests.

ducklite............have you recently booked Palo's? just curious.

Originally posted by Gretel
We prebooked our shore excursions but were not able to pre-book Palos on our 1/19 cruise. Our concerige staff took care of everything though upon boarding. Don't worry, they will be able to get you your requests.

ducklite............have you recently booked Palo's? just curious.

No, not yet, but a friend sailed last year and was able to. Hmmm...I'll have to cehck with her.

Did you also do anythign with the Spa? I hear that they set aside times for the spa services for concierge guests, were you able to get what you wanted at the time you wanted it?

I want to do the suriel bath on Sunday, maybe after brunch at Palo's--would be fun after some champagne! I also will want a manicure on Thursday and probably a cabana massage at CC.

Anne

I booked two spa treatments with no problems. They had a list of times and she just filled me in. If you want a time not on there list they call the spa to ok it.

Have a great cruise! i am going thru the after vacation blahs. Our concergie staff truly took care of everything for us. They were great!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest