Concierge rates after opening day

Mrsjnt083

Earning My Ears
I know opening day is the best day to book. Does anyone know if concierge is the exception to that? Do they increase, or stay the same? I’ve tried the website that tracks fares and it was just a flat line.
Thank you!

Same process as the other categories and, on popular cruise, they go up at a faster rate since there are fewer rooms.

Flat line means the fare hasn't yet increased. Fares usually increase at some point, but not always. And among those fares that do increase, some increase more quickly than others. It's all based on how many people book that category on that cruise within a certain amount of time. That varies widely between cruises.

Last edited:
Some cruises go up but not as fast as other categories. On my last cruise (7 night Eastern) the Category V and T fares stayed the same from opening day to selling out.

Last edited:
I only tracked one cruise of mine that I booked concierge and the price of the one bedroom suite I booked was the exact same price right before sailing as it was when I booked opening day. When I've randomly looked at European concierge rooms they seem to go up a lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter