Come out, come out of Lurk-dom!

PrincessInOz

Thanks for my avatar, Mary Jo!
This thread is a spot for us to just come and post something.....rather than lurk on the Anzac section of the boards.

Drop by....and let us know that you're alive and still visiting the boards!

I love long weekends. They provide the time for one to think and reflect.
And reflect.....I did.

I need to plan a vacay!!!
If not, then I need to read more TRs.

Anyone come back lately???

popcorn::

We are going to the U.S. In February but at the moment that feels like a long way off. I need a holiday now. The long weekend just reinforced this.

We are going to the U.S. In February but at the moment that feels like a long way off. I need a holiday now. The long weekend just reinforced this.

YAY for February! It'll come round sooner than you think.

Me too. I need a holiday now. :(

I'm still around, looking, reading, planning.

I think our up and coming trip will be our last Disney trip for a while, the $ is hurting and we haven't even gone yet...

I'm here :D

8 weeks until we go, in panicked savings mode currently! Started planning 4 months ago and it's really crept up on me... How quickly time flies
Looks like we're flying out pretty close!

Tell me about it creeping up, i'm freaking out!!

Looks like we're flying out pretty close!

Tell me about it creeping up, i'm freaking out!!

Yep, big time! We fly out of Perth on the 4th of December with Cathay Pacific, a few nights in Vegas before flying over to Orlando, a night at a budget hotel (Hampton Inn i think its called) when we arrive to shower and have a quick nap (We arrive at like 1am), with two days at Universal, staying at Hard Rock Hotel, then we check in on the 8th to Port Orleans Riverside, 11 nights there!

Who are u flying? And where r u staying? :)

I'm here! Slowly gearing up for December 2016. I've just been through and read all the Aussie Trip reports that Zanzibar compiled. Love having a long weekend combined with an RDO!

We are off on a quick trip to the Gold Coast next week for a week, then I'm heading to UK over xmas. When I come back it's going to be all about planning and saving for USA! Shame the dollar is so crappy. I'm considering buying some tickets and things now before it gets any worse. Anyone else doing that?

I'm here too. Always on the look out for a good fare. How I miss not being there. would really like to go before the 60th anniversary celebrations end.

I'm here. Saving like crazy for Jan/feb trip. Just been told we have to move house. That's gonna hurt the savings big time :(

I'm here. Planning my Japan trip for next year. I don't need to research much, but just like to see how everyone's going. It's hard being on here though when you haven't got a DIS trip coming up. Lucky for me, I do

Ooh! Look at all the not-lurkers no more!! Thanks for posting! Keep it up.

And all these trips you're all planning.

The dollar is like @#$@%! But I'm considering a trip....somewhere next year. Now....if only DH and I could agree on where.

I'm still around, looking, reading, planning.

I think our up and coming trip will be our last Disney trip for a while, the $ is hurting and we haven't even gone yet...

December creeps up ever closer.

I'm here! Slowly gearing up for December 2016. I've just been through and read all the Aussie Trip reports that Zanzibar compiled. Love having a long weekend combined with an RDO!

We are off on a quick trip to the Gold Coast next week for a week, then I'm heading to UK over xmas. When I come back it's going to be all about planning and saving for USA! Shame the dollar is so crappy. I'm considering buying some tickets and things now before it gets any worse. Anyone else doing that?

I bought some dollars thinking I was going to go to WDW next year but that trip is off the table now. Just as well I didn't buy anything else!!!

I'm here too. Always on the look out for a good fare. How I miss not being there. would really like to go before the 60th anniversary celebrations end.

I'd like to go for the 60th as well....but I don't think I'm going to make it there. :(

Moving house? YIKES!

Have you found somewhere to move to?

Yeah, found a place. Moving on the weekend of the 17th. Counting on getting all my bond back or I might be in a little trouble on the savings front. But my RE is an ****** so I won't be holding my breath :(

Yeah, found a place. Moving on the weekend of the 17th. Counting on getting all my bond back or I might be in a little trouble on the savings front. But my RE is an ****** so I won't be holding my breath :(

Not long to go till you move. Here's hoping that you do get your bond back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!