Combining Cash Res. with DVC Points

disneyleslie

DIS Veteran
I just got a great rate on a 2BR at BWV for Fri. and Sat. nite of our stay. I would like to combine this with points for Sun., Mon., and Tues. Has anyone had problems with this? I did not do the DVC discount - I got a better deal. We are still over 30 days out so I can cancel Fri. and Sat. tomorrow. Thanks for any input.

Leslie

Call or FAX (407-939-5150) the room controller at BWV a couple of days prior to your arrival. Explain that you have two separate reservations that need to be linked. Be sure to indicate your two reservation confirmation numbers.

We did this for a recent stay at BWV and it worked like a charm

You can also try calling MS. They have indicated a desire to match some of these discounted prices at DVC resorts for members.

MS could then easily link the reservations for you over the phone.

Good Luck!

Thanks for the info. - I will try Member services in the a.m. and see if they can link and I will also check with the room controller before arrival.

Leslie

With the DVC 25% cash discount, you do not get housekeeping, it is treated like a points reservation. If member services would match an AP or special rate, would you still get housekeeping?

facebook twitter