college students

Ashes8380

Mouseketeer
Hi! I don't know if this is the best place to post this, but I figured it was worth a shot. I'm going to WDW the first week in Jan. with my best friend. I'm 21 and have been to WDW on family trips, she's 20 and has never been there. We're definately night owls, and were looking for ideas about what to do after the parks close. We'll definately do PI one night, but we can't afford it more than once. Just wondering if anyone out there had any ideas! Thanks!

Atlantic Dance and Jelly Rolls on the Boardwalk... Though I don't remember how being under 21 affects entrane to those.

Also, if you hit PI on Thursday nights, it's cast member night, which means lots of college program kids there... if you're interested in meeting lots of other people your age.

I'm starting to sound so old... and I'm still on 25! :-)

Doing PI for a night is cool and totally fun; walking and wandering around Downtown Disney is great, tons of shops, restaurants and people watching, and go to the Boardwalk, it's great there too!

Hey Ahes,

Are you my dd? I swear she could have wrriten your post!

DD is going wiht college gf Jan 8-15 staying at Pop. They are going to doing Disney quest one night, Universal one day, PI, dt disney, in addion to parks. Couple E nights in there too for you later sleepers!.

herc.

Atlantic Dance and Jellyrolls are both 21 and over only. Thursday nights are huge at PI, and they'll be really busy in January as different college program sessions wrap up and new ones start.

Off-property, Jungle Jim's at Crossroads and (yeah, I know, but trust me) the Bennigan's on 535 are both popular bars for the college program crowd. If you see someone with a college name on their nametag instead of an actual hometown, talk to them -- they're most likely CPs (or former CPs who have lost their newer nametag...) and they'll probably be able to tell you what the big thing is that night.

richwdw1023 said:
How is Universal City Walk compared to Pleasure Island in terms of how crowded it gets there?

Every day but Thursday is bussier at CW than Pleasure. But I will tell you x-mas day at either parks is very slow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter