Coffee at moderates?

Capt_Jack_Sparrow

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

We're thinking of making the jump up to a moderate resort next trip. It may sound silly, but I would really like the free in room coffee machine. I ussually walk to get my morning coffee from the cafe, and not doing that would be nice. Could someone please tell me a bit about it? Is it nice? Does it come with enough pods?

Yes, all moderates have the coffee pots, but many have reported they bring their own pods, since the coffee provided is not that appealing.

They are Cuisinart dual pods coffee makers.

I like to bring our little insulated travel mugs with us. Instead of using the provided pods which we don't care for, we pour a packet of Via into the cup and brew hot water directly into each of our mugs using the in-room Cuisinart machine. Works out quite well. :goodvibes (I think we kinda went off the pods when we brewed them into the in-room ceramic mugs one morning and the coffee tasted and smelled like bleach. :laughing: We learned our lesson. )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter