CMO TOP 10 Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAT????????????

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT?????????

I don't want to go to the new thread without her.

I won't go to the new thread without her.

Now Ann, lets just take a deep breath.....Disney...castle.....rides....mickey....mickey....mickey....

It is sooo easy for me to get out of control on here.......thanks for the slap in the face......I needed that.

Now, where is that Cat?

Her green light is out.....without any notice.......:scared1:

hmmmm..........3guys, should we bail on the thread change tonight........I really don't want to go through this without her here (I mean if it happens on our watch and all)

What do you think?

I promise I won't yell anymore........well, after this one I mean......CAAAAAAT???????

She was fading earlier........did you give her those drinks of yours!!!

You ARE an enabler!

She has been burning the midnight oil, if you know what I mean....nudge nudge wink wink....keeping the night shift typing.

I may have to go myself, tomorrow is a big day....
35 people in a 20 people house....
But thats another story....
will stick around before lights out but I'm about to that point....

:surfweb:

hmmmm..........3guys, should we bail on the thread change tonight........I really don't want to go through this without her here (I mean if it happens on our watch and all)

OH MY!
I didnt think we would do the change tonight!!!

By all means, there was no race....but of course.........there is the actual demise of the thread.....and at that point.............hmmmmm

*seriously scared of offending people now and just read through all the night's posts to check and make sure I didn't drive Cat off for the night*

I think I am calling it a night.........thanks Cat and 3Guys........morning crew will make the switch I guess.

It was fun trying!

CAT???

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter