CMO TOP 10 Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez...

Sure is quiet around here.... looks abandoned...:confused3

With the top 3 announced, I'm sure there is a new thread around here somewhere...better start looking....I've got a lot of pages to catch up on.

Congrats Justin!!!!!
I've been lurking around the thread and voting for you (a couple of times for Megan too:) )
My family is SO happy you made the final three!

Now then...seeing that the final three ending up being 30 something white guys....
who was it that said (it early in the contest) they wished CB would have let us all know they were only looking for this type? Hhhmmmmm-HA.

Wondering where this thread went???

The Top Three Meet Dis-nee (CMO Contest, Part Three)
is where the thread is alive and well.

See you there!:upsidedow

Ladies and gentlemen, I have a very important announcement to make. Due to the 250 page limit quickly approaching, it is that time again. I was really hoping to start a new thread after the TOP 3 had been announced. Due to the popularity of this thread and after many all night posts, the new thread has begun....

In case you're late to the party, the TOP 3 have been announced and we've found a new home. Just follow this link and join in the fun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter