• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CM missing from Wonder 03/22/11??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prayers and thoughts go out to the girl's family and the Disney family. especially cast members and those who are cruising this week.

:grouphug:

STOP THIS THREAD!!! Until facts are known, speculation in a situation such as this is NEVER good!!!!:confused3

We were on the Wonder last week. We met so many wonderful cast members. I can't imagine any of them missing. I hope she is found safe and sound soon.

My prayers and thoughts go to all of the CM's on board and her family.

Can we PLEASE keep this thread full of positive energy that offers prayers and concern as per the Moderator and Admin requests- not to mention the general consensus.

Those who want to debate with each other can always continue their discussions in a PM.

:)

guys, remember this is not a debate!!!
we want to keep this thread going, so lets not mess it up for the rest of the people who want to give their prayers and show their respect...

All we need to do here is send positive energy the CM, staff and ship.

Stick to the facts and if you're not making things better, you're probably making them worse.

Much love.

This needs to stop! I asked nicely earlier but was completely ignored.

I do believe this should remain on the board as it is a concern and is regarding Disney Cruise Line but to continue to debate, make rude comments and personal attacks is not necessary.

Please feel free to post your concerns, prayers and best wishes as well as any facts but keep the bickering and rude comments to yourself.

After this post, any additional comments like this will be deleted.

Requoting this post that is on page 7, post #101.

Deleting all posts between the original post and this one that are not within the guidelines set by a WebMaster.

The cruise mods have no control over any other board or with what is posted on the Dis news page or FB. We are responsible for this board alone and right now are just trying to keep this thread from getting nasty.

If anyone has any comments on how this thread is going or being moderated please address them to admin@wdwinfo.com

Thank you.

MJ

Thanks MJ for keeping this open for those of us who wish to just send prayers and good wishes.

I pray for this CM, the Crew and the CM's family.

Sending prayers out. I did how ever just see a post on FB saying what happend. But I don't know if it's true so I'm not going to post it.

My thoughts and prayers for a good outcome are with the CM's family, the Wonder crew, and anyone else impacted by this event.

Just saw this headline:
http://www.cfnews13.com/news/strange

12.jpg

It's scrolling on the headlines at the top of the page.

The DIS post on FB has been removed as have all of the comments.

Well now we at least know the news is reporting it. Hope it leads to finding her much quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter