Club room views anyone???

disneyfreak2

Mouseketeer
We are trying to decide where to stay next Christmas and are wanting to see what the rooms look like. We have it narrowed down to 2 resorts. The WL and BC. Both of the rooms are the deluxe room-club level. If anyone has any pictures or info, that would be great.

Oh, did I say this will be our 1st Christmas at WDW....:santa: :santa:

We were @ the BC last week on the Club Level and we had room 5664-5th floor just above the check-in area facing the parking lot/villas. We had the standing room only balcony, but went out anyway :rotfl: This was the view from our room....

Off to the right-the Villas with Spaceship Earth behind them...
DSC_0016.jpg

At night same view with my zoom lens:
DSC_0596.jpg

Straight ahead/down:
DSC_0017.jpg

To the left-the covered walkway to the bus transportation:
DSC_0018.jpg

At night, off in the distance to the left, we could see Wishes every night @ 10pm :banana: :banana: :banana:

Our newly refurbished room:
DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

Bring your ipod! IHome alarm clocks!
DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

Club lounge breakfast offerings:
DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

Dessert offerings after 8pm...
DSC_0336.jpg

Oh how I miss it :guilty: :sad2: :sad1:

Have a magical trip!:goodvibes

Thank you soooooo much for the pictures, they were wonderful...We were leaning toward WL but now we aren't so sure. I want to book in the next few weeks so I hope someone has some pictures of the WL club level rooms.

YUM all that food is making me hungry :rotfl: Those are great pictures! My friend loved her stay at BC...they also stayed CL. If I didn't have small children to think about I would have stayed there hands down. Eventually when they get older I'm looking forward to staying there...I have a few friends that rave about it! The room looks really nice...thanks for the pictures!

YUM all that food is making me hungry :rotfl: Those are great pictures! My friend loved her stay at BC...they also stayed CL. If I didn't have small children to think about I would have stayed there hands down. Eventually when they get older I'm looking forward to staying there...I have a few friends that rave about it! The room looks really nice...thanks for the pictures!

We had our 5 and 8 yr old girls with us.... we actually had a standard room booked but were incredibly surprised to have an upgrade to Club Level when we checked in :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Having the breakfast there every morning for the kids was sooooo nice!!! I loved not having to wait in the Marketplace to get food every day!! :banana:

One can only dream of having it repeated next time!!! :wizard:

disneycouple99...Can you resend yours. The pictures never showed up and I really want to see the WL club rooms. Thank you so much..:)

Yes and thank you. The view looks wonderful. I have one question, how and where did you get the view of the monorail?

Yes and thank you. The view looks wonderful. I have one question, how and where did you get the view of the monorail?

Go down the north hallway almost to the end and you will see a bank of windows in a corner. Open the shutters and you can see the monorail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter