Club 33 pricing announced-open to Golden Oaks residents first

Induction Moment is today!
Your profile location is Seattle, so how often do you visit WDW?
How many trips, and how long?

I live in Northern California, so it's hard to justify joining. One WDW visit a year (if that) is about all we have time for, unless we reduce our DL visits.

Is "Induction Moment" the official description?
I've heard it called "on boarding" for the DL Club.

Congratulations, and have a magical "Moment" :wizard:

Okay, I know this is a crazy and presumptuous question, but I'm going to ask just in case anyone had this experience. We have pre-paid AP vouchers that I was going to activate before the first of the year (when they expire). If we become members, we won't need them. Do you think they'll credit us the price of them toward our fees? Anyone who doesn't want to answer publicly is welcome to pm me.

If we were lucky enough to get invited to join, I’d forgo the remaining time on our current APs in a heartbeat. After all, when you’re spending that much, what’s another $1k or so...

LOL

If we were lucky enough to get invited to join, I’d forgo the remaining time on our current APs in a heartbeat. After all, when you’re spending that much, what’s another $1k or so...

LOL
Per person, it's a decent chunk of that initiation fee!

Okay, I know this is a crazy and presumptuous question, but I'm going to ask just in case anyone had this experience. We have pre-paid AP vouchers that I was going to activate before the first of the year (when they expire). If we become members, we won't need them. Do you think they'll credit us the price of them toward our fees? Anyone who doesn't want to answer publicly is welcome to pm me.
We have carried premium passes for several years. Ours are good until the end of April but we received our new ones already. There is no prorate but you could ask them to hold off an interview or potential invite until after the passes expire if you’re a gambler ; )

Your profile location is Seattle, so how often do you visit WDW? We’ve been going twice a year, once or twice to Aulani and once or twice to DLR. in light of the membership we will definitely shuffle things around to take more trips to WDW probably by going to DLR less. Either way, we mostly be absentee but the vacays we do take will be pretty epic.
How many trips, and how long?
See above.
I live in Northern California, so it's hard to justify joining. One WDW visit a year (if that) is about all we have time for, unless we reduce our DL visits.
We’ve had one day of the club and now we head home. I’m definitely fine with less DL crowds and lines in lieu of the new situation. It’s going to be a completely different experience from here.
Is "Induction Moment" the official description?
I've heard it called "on boarding" for the DL Club.
Our oldest called it the Illuminati ceremony. Spoiler: there’s no skulls or masks or chants even. haha

Congratulations, and have a magical "Moment" :wizard:

I have no idea how I messed that format all up but it’s 1 am nearly and it’s been a big day : ) now it’s time to pack up and go back to the rain.

Thanks so much for all the responses! These are vouchers, not currently active passes, so normally I could use the credit toward a different AP if I didn't activate them before they expired (end of the year). But if we got into Club 33, we'd never need AP's again! (I can dream...)

I’m thrilled to see so many people here getting invites, a bit jealous, but still thrilled to see some people here invited.

I just wish I knew what the hidden criteria is, since we’re still not even getting past the robo-response. :-(

I’m thrilled to see so many people here getting invites, a bit jealous, but still thrilled to see some people here invited.

I just wish I knew what the hidden criteria is, since we’re still not even getting past the robo-response. :-(
I read an article the other day about big data giving out these hidden consumer scores. The company that Target uses for example has and uses 2,500 pieces of information about each of hundreds of millions of Americans. 2,500! They track social media, google searches, returns, complaints all of it. Of course we have no access or recourse.

The other day I got a post trip survey from Disney and when it was complete it said that they have information collected from Magic Bands during the trip and do I mind if they add the survey to that info.

In retrospect, very little is asked about you personally that you would expect at the interview. If Target has 2,500 bits of info...

I will also say, it does mention that it’s for US Citizens except at their sole discretion (like absolutely all of it). FWIW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter