Closing docs received: 7/18/22
Closing docs returned buyer: 7/18/22
Closing docs returned seller: ???
Closing: 7/21/22
Deed recorded: 7/25/22
Contract Showing on Membership (existing member):
Points in account:

Total Days: 47 so far

Now it's just time to wait on Disney to load the contract on my membership!

So, quick update on this.

I called yesterday and was told that the broker/closing didn't put my SSN on the contract so my club ID info was being sent via mail. That is mildly frustrating.
Further update:

I am now over a week since getting my one-time access code to set up my membership, but still haven't received my club id or member id. I have called several times and been told that it looks like they haven't set up my account yet. Which makes no sense since I got an access code email.

I'm at a loss just waiting on something to happen. Doesn't seem that anyone I talk to has any clue as to what is going on. And, just seeing the other PVB resale posted on here that has been setup and points loaded that had their deed recorded after ours makes me wonder what is going on.

We wait.

Broker - www.fidelityrealestate.com
Title Company - TRCS
Sent to ROFR - 5/17
Passed ROFR - 6/8
Elapsed Days (ROFR) ‐ 22 Days
Closing docs received: 6/28
Closing docs returned from buyer (me): 6/30
Closing docs notarized by seller (international-unclear when returned to TRCS): 7/5
Funds wired: 7/22
Deed recorded: 7/25
Contract Showing on Membership (new member):
Points in account:
Days Total:

So this just keeps getting more confusing. Title company writes back today to say we're closing by Thursday. I go to Hawaii's Bureau of Conveyances just to try and see how I'm supposed to look up the deed once we close. I try a search by looking up the sellers name, and to my surprise found my name on the list, with the deed showing that it was recorded today. So does this mean we've officially closed? Or is there another step I'm unaware of? When would it make sense for me to start calling MA to see if my contract is showing?

Pretty sure I'm coming off as anxious, but we've got a trip planned for September and though I know I won't have a lot of great options I figure the sooner I can start logging on to catch cancellations, etc the better chance I'll have of getting something for my dates.

By the way for anyone looking up their Hawaii deed: https://bocdataext.hi.wcicloud.com/search.aspx

Home Resort: Vero Beach
Broker: https://www.fidelityrealestate.com/
Title Company: Mason Title & Escrow
Offer made: 06/17/2022
Offer accepted: 06/18/2022
Sent to ROFR: 06/21/2022
Passed ROFR: 07/18/2022
Closing docs received: 07/19/2022
Closing docs returned: 07/22/2022
Closing: 07/27/2022. She says we are suppose to close tomorrow total 39 days
Deed recorded:
Points in account:

Days Total:

So this just keeps getting more confusing. Title company writes back today to say we're closing by Thursday. I go to Hawaii's Bureau of Conveyances just to try and see how I'm supposed to look up the deed once we close. I try a search by looking up the sellers name, and to my surprise found my name on the list, with the deed showing that it was recorded today. So does this mean we've officially closed? Or is there another step I'm unaware of? When would it make sense for me to start calling MA to see if my contract is showing?

Pretty sure I'm coming off as anxious, but we've got a trip planned for September and though I know I won't have a lot of great options I figure the sooner I can start logging on to catch cancellations, etc the better chance I'll have of getting something for my dates.

By the way for anyone looking up their Hawaii deed: https://bocdataext.hi.wcicloud.com/search.aspx
That’s odd… if the deed has recorded then you’ve already closed. I wonder if the title company just mixed something up when they responded to you? It’s been 15 days since we closed and 13 since our deed was recorded and I still haven’t seen our contract show up on our membership yet. With the exception of a couple of people who have seen their contracts show up around a week after recording, it looks like it’s been taking roughly 14-17 days for many contracts to show up. There was a hiccup with our contract so I called MA last week just to make sure everything was all set and they said they didn’t even have any information on our contract yet. I don’t know if any of that helps or not.

That’s odd… if the deed has recorded then you’ve already closed. I wonder if the title company just mixed something up when they responded to you? It’s been 15 days since we closed and 13 since our deed was recorded and I still haven’t seen our contract show up on our membership yet. With the exception of a couple of people who have seen their contracts show up around a week after recording, it looks like it’s been taking roughly 14-17 days for many contracts to show up. There was a hiccup with our contract so I called MA last week just to make sure everything was all set and they said they didn’t even have any information on our contract yet. I don’t know if any of that helps or not.
It does. Thank you. Knowing that the recording of the deed was the last step in the actual purchase eases some concerns.

Hi guys! Haven’t been here in awhile, but I’m excited to be back!! Can never have too many SAP’s!!!

Home Resort: Saratoga Springs
Broker: Fidelity
Title Company: Mason Title
Offer made: 6/15
Offer accepted: 6/15
Sent to ROFR: 6/17
Passed ROFR: 7/25
Closing docs received:
Closing docs returned:
Closing:
Deed recorded:
Points in account:

Days Total:
UPDATE:

Home Resort: Saratoga Springs
Broker: Fidelity
Title Company: Mason Title
Offer made: 6/15/22
Offer accepted: 6/15/22
Sent to ROFR: 6/17/22
Passed ROFR: 7/25/22
Closing docs received: 7/26/22
Closing docs returned: 7/26/22
Closing:
Deed recorded:
Points in account:

Title Company - TRCS
Sent to ROFR - 5/17
Passed ROFR - 6/8
Closing docs notarized by seller (international-unclear when returned to TRCS): 7/5
Funds deposited: 7/22
Points in account:
Days Total:
OK it's official - we closed! Here's the update:

Title Company - TRCS
Sent to ROFR - 5/17
Passed ROFR - 6/8
Closing Confirmed: 7/26
Points in account:
Days Total:

OK it's official - we closed! Here's the update:

Title Company - TRCS
Sent to ROFR - 5/17
Passed ROFR - 6/8
Closing Confirmed: 7/26
Points in account:
Days Total:
Congrats!!! What resort?

07/11 here too
They are sitting on a resale contract for me that recorded on 7/7. Same membership, same UY, and sitting at 19 days. I tried chat with MS a couple of times, and they kept asking if I'd received an email yet and I told them I've never received an email on a resale contract adding to the same membership and UY. Decided to email MA today and see what's up.

Home Resort: Beach Club Villas
Broker: dvcresalemarket.com
Title Company: Magic Vacation Title
Offer made: 6/21
Offer accepted: 6/21
Sent to ROFR: 6/22
Passed ROFR: 7/20
Closing docs received: 7/22
Closing docs returned: 7/26
Closing:
Deed recorded:
Points in account:

Days Total: 36 so far

Last edited:
They are sitting on a resale contract for me that recorded on 7/7. Same membership, same UY, and sitting at 19 days. I tried chat with MS a couple of times, and they kept asking if I'd received an email yet and I told them I've never received an email on a resale contract adding to the same membership and UY. Decided to email MA today and see what's up.
This is our 2nd contract (closed in May on our very first)...wasn't sure if we'd still get an email or how it would work this time. We have the same resort and use year for this second one. I'm just hoping it happens soon so we can book our February trip. We've been watching as things get booked up.

*UPDATE*

ROFR felt like such a long wait, but everything else has gone swiftly. Here's hoping the membership setup and point loading goes similarly fast.

Home Resort: Polynesian
Broker: www.*************.com
Title Company: Mason
Offer made: 5/28
Offer accepted: 5/28 (0 Days)
Sent to ROFR: 5/28 (0 Days)
Passed ROFR: 6/22 (25 Days)
Closing docs received (Buyer): 6/24 (2 Days)
Closing docs returned (Buyer): 6/24 (0 Days)
Closing docs returned (Seller): 6/27 (3 Days)
Closing: 6/28 (1 Day)
Deed recorded: 6/28 (0 Days)
Points in account:

Days Total: 31 Days
*FINAL UPDATE* 🙌🏻

Home Resort: Polynesian
Broker: www.*************.com
Title Company: Mason
Offer made: 5/28
Offer accepted: 5/28 (0 Days)
Sent to ROFR: 5/28 (0 Days)
Passed ROFR: 6/22 (25 Days)
Closing docs received (Buyer): 6/24 (2 Days)
Closing docs returned (Buyer): 6/24 (0 Days)
Closing docs returned (Seller): 6/27 (3 Days)
Closing: 6/28 (1 Day)
Deed recorded: 6/28 (0 Days)
Contract Showing on Membership (new member): 7/26 (28 Days)
Points in account: 7/26 (0 Days)

Days Total: 59 Days

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter