Closing Time!

I will say as existing member, when I added resale contract last time I didn’t receive email from Disney unless it went to a junk folder.

My first indication was on my dashboard when the picture of the new resort appeared.
After that I called and had points added

I will say as existing member, when I added resale contract last time I didn’t receive email from Disney unless it went to a junk folder.

My first indication was on my dashboard when the picture of the new resort appeared.
After that I called and had points added
I’ve had a problem with my Disney emails going to junk as well… I think it’s probably because of all the Disney account member services emails that they sent out every time I login. I really wish there was a way to stop that.

Hi! Still waiting for my two contracts which were recorded on 11th and 13th Jan. checking recent update if anybody got theirs transferred today.

Hi! Still waiting for my two contracts which were recorded on 11th and 13th Jan. checking recent update if anybody got theirs transferred today.
Believe my closing was 11th, recorded 13th. No points or email but I see the ownership showing on my dashboard. The Boulder ridge image and contract shows just too soon for points. May give it few days and then ask for them to be added.

Believe my closing was 11th, recorded 13th. No points or email but I see the ownership showing on my dashboard. The Boulder ridge image and contract shows just too soon for points. May give it few days and then ask for them to be added.
Well just contact them on chat the next day of when membership showed- and they will pull the points in for you!
Congrats!

When did the new contract show in your membership? Just estimating an idea as mine are same dates too

How long does it typically take to hear from the TItle Company with closing paperwork after passing RoFR?

I heard on the 25th we passed ROFR And am so excited to get started. I'm using Magic Vacation Title and the broker was DVC Resale Market.

thanks!

How long does it typically take to hear from the TItle Company with closing paperwork after passing RoFR?

I heard on the 25th we passed ROFR And am so excited to get started. I'm using Magic Vacation Title and the broker was DVC Resale Market.

thanks!

It usually takes that company a week or two.

thanks!
Same players, we received our paperwork 2 days after passing ROFR.

Last night was when I first saw it on my dashboard
I just got my two contracts which quietly appeared in my account. Got two UY so two memberships. I had points in BLT and had made reservations. There were 13 points left in BLT .. nots showing no points in all contracts 🙈🙈 .. my reservations are still there but don’t want to touch them. Who knows they will disappear too. 😅

thanks!
Hi! I passed ROFR on 1/6/2023, received all of my closing documents on 1/13/2023 from ***. Sent the documents and funds Monday 1/23/2023 and we closed today 1/27/2023. We did DVC Resale Market as well. Now waiting for those beautiful points to show up within the next 30 days. Hopefully it's a quick process! They should reach out to you by next week I would hope

thanks!
I got mine 2 days after the ROFR / Estoppel email - EOB on a Friday, but that gave me time to read everything over without feeling like I was wasting time ;)

I got mine 2 days after the ROFR / Estoppel email - EOB on a Friday, but that gave me time to read everything over without feeling like I was wasting time ;)
Thanks! I actually called the title company and was just super nice and played dumb. They said they’d send the closing docs over by EOB the same day (Yesterday). I got them within and hour! Now I can review and sign this weekend and be comfy by Monday sending them back!

Anyone else experience domestic sellers being incredibly slow to send in paperwork? I have 4 contracts awaiting the notarized paperwork to close for 2.5 weeks now. I would have thought at least 1-2 would have been returned them by now but nope.
Yep. We've seen that too - I think the listing agents just get lazy about following up with the sellers on paperwork. In a buyers market maybe that will change - meaning if the sellers dawdle, you could give up your deposit and still buy a replacement contract cheaper - serves them (and the listing agent) right if they have to sell it a second time for less.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter