Closing date question

WDisneyWLove

Mouseketeer
We have finally received our closing paperwork for our Beach Club contract. In multiple places on the contract it lists our closing date as 12/23/2020. Is that a firm date even if the all paperwork is turned in before then? This is our first resale contract. Thanks!

I used them and they closed once both I and the sellers got all the paperwork returned.

Great! That's what I was hoping for. We sent out a message to them yesterday but everyone in their office is off until Monday for the holiday. Thank you!

I had the same question when I got my resale paperwork; the Title Agent advised me that they put a date several weeks out to allow for both buyers and sellers to get the paperwork completed/returned etc. The actual closing happened much quicker as both parties were prompt in getting their portion of the documents executed and returned.

I had the same question when I got my resale paperwork; the Title Agent advised me that they put a date several weeks out to allow for both buyers and sellers to get the paperwork completed/returned etc. The actual closing happened much quicker as both parties were prompt in getting their portion of the documents executed and returned.

This is great info. Thank you so much. When I first saw that date I was surprised how far out it was. Getting in to see a notary at a bank is a bit more difficult now with covid as you can't just walk in anymore. (We live in NY and are currently shutting down in certain counties again) We did get all done but I wasn't sure if we should bother wiring the money yet if closing wasn't until weeks away.

This is great info. Thank you so much. When I first saw that date I was surprised how far out it was. Getting in to see a notary at a bank is a bit more difficult now with covid as you can't just walk in anymore. (We live in NY and are currently shutting down in certain counties again) We did get all done but I wasn't sure if we should bother wiring the money yet if closing wasn't until weeks away.

Next time you have to get something notarized during COVID, check UPS stores as most have one on hand.

Your bank might notarized for no fee. We just had to grab another bank customer as a witness since the bank officer couldn't witness.

Yes, thats exactly what we had to do. We needed two witnesses and two tellers were nice enough to help out. I checked UPS for a notary as well. Their hours are not very conducive to work and my kids weekend schedules. 830am to 230pm week days. And 1030am to 1230pm on Saturdays. I could have made it work if needed to though.

Great! That's what I was hoping for. We sent out a message to them yesterday but everyone in their office is off until Monday for the holiday. Thank you!
I found that out the hard way when tracking my returned paperwork and check yesterday. Oops. Guess we should have sent it Tuesday instead of Wednesday.

Your bank might notarized for no fee. We just had to grab another bank customer as a witness since the bank officer couldn't witness.

Mine does too, but it was 2 weeks for an appointment; so it was worth it to me to pay for the notary at UPS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter