Closest Walmart to Beach Club Villas for grocery delivery

serenitynow

DIS Veteran
Which Walmart is closest to the Beach Club Villas in order to place an online grocery order?

I literally googled "closest Walmart to Disney's Beach Club Resort" and it gave a map with 3 Walmarts about the same distance from the resort.

Be careful, I'm reading everywhere on this forum that Walmart deliveries are getting trickier because they can't be left with bell services. Of course, if you're planning on meeting the delivery driver, no problem!

Not to discourage you from your plan, but if you do go with someone else, we have always had great service from Garden Grocer. The food is left at bell services and when we finally check in (we get there early and head out to the parks) we call down and have the groceries brought up.

Now I see there are all kinds of rule changes so please check into that before you place your order with anybody!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter