Closed: Thank you! Points for rent: 350 SSR, OKW and BWV points @$16/point starting January 1st, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have 350 points available for rent starting Janauary 1st, 2020.

Home resorts are SSR, OKW and BWV. Reservations can be made 11 months prior to your stay at these resorts. Reservations can be made at ALL other resorts 7 months prior to your stay.

Terms are $16/point. A 25% deposit is required once the reservation has been made in your name, the balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date. Payment can be made by PayPal or check.

We have rented many times before. Please PM with any requests/questions you may have.

Thank you

Do you still have any availability???
I m looking for June 2020 for 10 night

Home resorts are SSR, OKW and BWV. Reservations can be made 11 months prior to your stay at these resorts. Reservations can be made at ALL other resorts 7 months prior to your stay.

Terms are $16/point. A 25% deposit is required once the reservation has been made in your name, the balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date. Payment can be made by PayPal or check.

We have rented many times before. Please PM with any requests/questions you may have.

Thank you

I'm looking for studio or 1BR for 5 nights at BWV anytime during week of March 12, 2020-March 21, 2020. Thank you

I'm looking for studio or 1BR for 5 nights at BWV anytime during week of March 12, 2020-March 21, 2020. Thank you

Hi,
I have plenty of points but can’t make your reservation until 9/12. I can check and get back to you.

I checked availability for a 1-bedroom BWV. All nights during your requested time frame are available in a garden/pool view.

If can help please me know.

Last edited:

Hello! I am looking for a 2-bedroom (or 2 Studios) for 6 or 7 nights in January. Would prefer Jan 18-25 but could make anything work. Favorite resorts are Beach Club, BLT or VGF but would consider anything. Thanks for checking!

Looking for a one bdr at BWV or BC for 3/15-3/20 for 2 adults, 2 kids. Thanks!

Hello! I am looking for a 2-bedroom (or 2 Studios) for 6 or 7 nights in January. Would prefer Jan 18-25 but could make anything work. Favorite resorts are Beach Club, BLT or VGF but would consider anything. Thanks for checking!

Unfortunately the longest stay available in a 2-bedroom for your dates is only 4 nights. These are only available at OKW or SSR.

Looking for a one bdr at BWV or BC for 3/15-3/20 for 2 adults, 2 kids. Thanks!

Hi,
As of today, a BWV 1-bedroom with garden/pool view for 185 points is a available for 3/15-3/20. BCV is not available. I still have plenty of points available but wouldn’t be able to make your reservation until this Sunday, 9/15, because I don’t have enough BW points.

If you are interested I can check this weekend. Just PM me to let me know.
Thank you

Hi,
As of today, a BWV 1-bedroom with garden/pool view for 185 points is a available for 3/15-3/20. BCV is not available. I still have plenty of points available but wouldn’t be able to make your reservation until this Sunday, 9/15, because I don’t have enough BW points.

If you are interested I can check this weekend. Just PM me to let me know.
Thank you
Can’t you make this with any point because it’s only 6 months out?? Let me know.

I’m sorry you're right!

I can do this right now if you want. Just PM me.
If you wanted me to book this today I would need your information to reserve. Name for the reservation, all those staying including ages of anyone under 18, your address, and a phone number. Again, this should only be sent on a PM

Thank you

Hi,
I have plenty of points but can’t make your reservation until 9/12. I can check and get back to you.

I checked availability for a 1-bedroom BWV. All nights during your requested time frame are available in a garden/pool view.

Thank you! Yes, please let me know more details for the 1BR BWV for 3/13-3/18/2020 or for a full week 3/13-3/20.

Hi,

Hi,
For 3/13 to 3/18 your reservation at BWV would require 197 points.
For 3/13 to 3/20 your reservation would require 271 points. Both these rooms are a Garden/pool view. A standard view 1-bedroom is not available.

If I can help please let me know.

Thank you
I’m looking for a studio 1/1-1/7/20 at anyone of the mentioned resorts (SSR, OKW or BWV) are any available?

For that matter are there any studios available for a week in January? We can be flexible with our dates if it provides options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!