closed POINTS FOR RENT: $9.50 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Psg42,

We are unable to book further than 11 months from check in date. So your dates cannot be checked until Dec. 2009. Sorry

Hi. I am very interested if you still have points available.

1. Dates of reservation: Checkin Dec 1st- Checkout Dec6
2. Disneyland Grand Californian Villas 2 bedroom or Grand Californian at Disneyland
3. 6 people so we would need a 2 bedroom at the villas or 2 rooms at the grand californian

Thank You,
Nicolette

Hi! Just sent you an email, but I saw you were online here, so I thought I'd let you know. Any luck with my request for May? :goodvibes

Jessica

Hi, I was curious if you had success finding availability for a studio the week of March 22, 2010? I had sent you an email over the weekend. Thanks for checking! - Jean :)

1. Dates of reservation: Jan 12-15th, 2010, not flexible
2. Resort choices #1, #2, #3 - BWV, BLT, VWL (AKL is 4th)
3. Number in party & type of room - 1 person, studio

Sorry, just checked all the above requests and I am unable to get any of them. I checked a few dates in each month and here is what is available as of now for next spring: I only checked for one or 2 bedrooms for a min. of 7 nights each. I do not have any of these booked so they could be gone by the time of your responses. Good Luck!!

Feb 19-26 BCV 2 bedroom
Feb 28- 7 Mar SSR 2 bed
Mar 20-27 WLV 1 bed
Apr 24- 1 May SSR 2 bed
Apr 30-7 May OKW 2 bed
Apr 30- 7 May SSR 2 bed
May 7-14 SSR 2 bedroom
May 14-21 SSR 1 bedroom
May 15-22 BCV 2 bedroom
May 15-22 WLV 2 Bedroom
May 16-23 BWV 2 bedroom
May 21-28 SSR 1 bedroom
May 23-30 BWV 2 bedroom
May 28- 4 June BWV 1 bedroom

1. Dates of reservation June 18-27, 2010
2. Resort choices #1 BCV, #2 BWV, #3 VWL
3. Number in party & type of room 4, Studio (188 pts)

Thanks!!!

Hi. we are in the begining staes of planning. Is there any availability for a 1 bdrm for thurs,feb 18- fri feb 26, 2010
ist choice AKV sv 304 pts
2nd BCV
3rd BWV standard

Steeleman,
Thank you for all the work you put into our request....I actually found a relative who worked it out for me!
Pixie Dust to everyone else who needs a reservation!!!
chezdion:goodvibes

Glad you found something. It is getting very hard to get anything. Wish I could help more.

1. Dates of reservation: Feb 18-21, 2010
2. Resort choices: #1 AKV, #2 BLT, #3 VWL
3. Number in party & type of room: 3, Studio

Thanks!

1. January 25-28, 2010
2. Resort choices: BLT
3. 4 people: 2 adults & 2 kids (3 & 5 y.o.) - studio, any view.

If available, please send e-mail to abwebmail@ gmail.com. Thanks, Anjelina.

Looking for a two bedroom at OKW for August 1-12 in 2010. What would it cost and availability. For 6 people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter