closed POINTS FOR RENT: $9.50 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

steelman

Earning My Ears
I have DVC points for rent for $9.50 per point. I have 2009 rental references.
Post reply or email me at jeasova@aol.com There is still availability for next spring.

1. Dates of reservation (is date flexible)
2. Resort choices #1, #2, #3
3. Number in party & type of room

I can accept paypal.
I can add Disney Dining Plan
I can add Magical Express

Thanks for your interest.

Hello, I am looking for points for six nights at AKV, BWV, BLT for the week of Dec 20, 2009 to Dec 26, 2009. Please let me know if you have anything available. Thank you. Terri

Hello!

Looking for points rental for October 9-16th, 2009. 216 points.

Family of four in 1-bedroom. AKV preferred, Savanna View (would love BLT, but I do not think a 1-bedroom is available.)

No dining plan or magic express needed!

What is your per point price flexibility? We're trying to stick around the $1500 range (roughly $7/point).

No problems with paypal -- ready to pay today if we can work something out.

Email is coldspaghetti AT gmail DOT com

THANK YOU for your time!
Holly

1. Dates of reservation (is date flexible) (7 nights preferably) the 6th of August 2010 checking out the 12th
2. Resort choices #1, #2, #3, Boardwalk Grandvilla
3. Number in party & type of room 10, grandvilla
4. Name & Address for Reservation Paul Kennemur (pm the rest)
5. Dining Plan? If yes which type? Yes, don't know what type yet
6. Magical Express Yes/No? No will be driving.

Thanks
Monika

1. Looking for 2 nights 11/20/09 and 11/21/09.
2. AKV Value Studio, AKV Standard Studio, Boardwalk Standard Studio.
3. 2 Adults and a 2 year old.
4. Would prefer to provide this info via email once confirmed you can make the reservation.
5. Yes to dining plan – 2 Adult Regular Dining Plan.
6. No Magical Express needed.

Thanks. We have never rented before but used DVC via family numerous times. We are very familiar with the procedures and policies.

Sorry, there is absolutely no DVC availability at this time anywhere near Christmas/New Years. Keep checking though. You never know what might open up.

Hello, I am looking for points for six nights at AKV, BWV, BLT for the week of Dec 20, 2009 to Dec 26, 2009. Please let me know if you have anything available. Thank you. Terri

Sorry, right now there are no one bedrooms available for Oct at any DVC resort at WDW. Keep checking though.

Hello!

Looking for points rental for October 9-16th, 2009. 216 points.

Family of four in 1-bedroom. AKV preferred, Savanna View (would love BLT, but I do not think a 1-bedroom is available.)

No dining plan or magic express needed!

What is your per point price flexibility? We're trying to stick around the $1500 range (roughly $7/point).

No problems with paypal -- ready to pay today if we can work something out.

Email is coldspaghetti AT gmail DOT com

THANK YOU for your time!
Holly

Grand Villa's are very hard to get and would be 800 pts. Could you accept two 2 bedrooms. It would be only 700 pts total and you would be able to have up to 16 people. I am sure I can get you the 2 bedrooms. I will not be able to check this until Sept 6. We can only book 11 months in advance. Let me know.

1. Dates of reservation (is date flexible) (7 nights preferably) the 6th of August 2010 checking out the 12th
2. Resort choices #1, #2, #3, Boardwalk Grandvilla
3. Number in party & type of room 10, grandvilla
4. Name & Address for Reservation Paul Kennemur (pm the rest)
5. Dining Plan? If yes which type? Yes, don't know what type yet
6. Magical Express Yes/No? No will be driving.

Thanks
Monika

Thanks steel. Hubby said we could do a two bedroom. The people coming with us are on the fence. I understand the three bedroom being difficult to get. I just book our first week there.

Thanks again
Monika

Hi there! Please let me know of availability (and point value). Thanks!

1. Dates: June 6-12 (six nights)/June 5-12 (if you require seven nights)
2. Resorts choices: #1. BWV #2. BCV #3. BLT
3. Party and Room type: 2 adult-any studio or the smallest available
4. Jeff Cramer (525 Calhoun St., Mishawaka, IN, 46545)
5. Dining plan (yes if available, how much?)
6. No magical express

Thanks!

Jeff

Great, I will check for a two bedroom for you the minute I am able to on Sept 6. It should not be a problem. Do you have a 2nd and 3rd resort choice just in case your first is not available? Send me an email and I will forward you all the info. jeasova@aol.com

Thanks steel. Hubby said we could do a two bedroom. The people coming with us are on the fence. I understand the three bedroom being difficult to get. I just book our first week there.

Thanks again
Monika

Hello! Also very interested if you still have points.

Dates: January 22-29
Resort/Room: 1 BR at #1 BCV or #2 BLT
2 Adults, 2 children, ages 3 and 6
Name: Nicky Turco, will email the rest to you - you can email me at nicky.m.turco at hotmail dot com
No dining plan at this time, but yes on the Magical express but I do not have our plane tix yet.

Thanks! Let me know if you need anything else!

Hi, I will check for you and send you a PM if I find something.

Hello! Also very interested if you still have points.

Dates: January 22-29
Resort/Room: 1 BR at #1 BCV or #2 BLT
2 Adults, 2 children, ages 3 and 6
Name: Nicky Turco, will email the rest to you - you can email me at nicky.m.turco at hotmail dot com
No dining plan at this time, but yes on the Magical express but I do not have our plane tix yet.

Thanks! Let me know if you need anything else!

how about a studio 10/30-11/03 prefer beach club my wife 2 kids age 6 and 9 would need magical express or open to suggestions would like to book today

I'm flexible on my dates in Nov. Want to come when the crowds are the least. I need a two bedroom in Comtempory or Wilderness Lodge. This is my first time to respond so hopefully I'm "doing" this correctly. Thank you. There will be 4 adults, two children (3&6). I am the grandmom/mother. I'm not sure about the meal plan. Don't understand the whole concept yet.
t

Checked an hour ago and there are no 2 bedrooms available until Feb, 2010. I can keep checking for you to see if anything opens up in Nov for a 2 bedroom. I am assuming you want 7 nights? There is availability late Feb, early March, all of May right now. Let me know.

Thanks for your interest. Hope I can help you in the future.

I'm flexible on my dates in Nov. Want to come when the crowds are the least. I need a two bedroom in Comtempory or Wilderness Lodge. This is my first time to respond so hopefully I'm "doing" this correctly. Thank you. There will be 4 adults, two children (3&6). I am the grandmom/mother. I'm not sure about the meal plan. Don't understand the whole concept yet.
t

Hello,

Just curious if you've had a chance to look at my request previously posted in this thread? I included all your requested information. Thanks!

Hi, if you still have points left I'm interested in a studio for March 14-19 at BLT, AKV, or BKV. You can reach me at kimdt1 at gmail. Thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter