CLOSED:: Points for Rent - 14 BLT points available - Must be used by 3/31/22 - $16 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lookin for one night at BLT studio in march 8-9 adding to our trip. not sure if u still have points or not.

Hi! We rented points in February 2021, and we had a great time at WDW! Our daughter is currently based in Florida for her job as a nurse Her husband and she are headed to WDW for a weekend…and she’s looking for a room for September 25th. I know it’s a Saturday so it’s more points.

Hi! We rented points in February 2021, and we had a great time at WDW! Our daughter is currently based in Florida for her job as a nurse Her husband and she are headed to WDW for a weekend…and she’s looking for a room for September 25th. I know it’s a Saturday so it’s more points.
Only availability in either a studio or one bedroom was a preferred view one bedroom at Riviera for 50 points.

Only 14 BLT points left, must be used by 3/31/22. I would be willing to use some 2021 Use Year points to complete a reservation .

mac_tlc

Hello anything available for oct 10-11th 2021? 2 adults/kids
The only studio or 1-bedroom available for both of those nights is a one-bedroom Standard View at Saratoga Springs, for 54 points. There are a scattered few others available for only the night of 10/11.

I can use 2021 Use Year points to get to 54 if interested.

Let me know.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter