CLOSED:: Points for Rent - 14 BLT points available - Must be used by 3/31/22 - $16 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac_tlc

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
I have 100 points at OKW and 100 points at BLT for rent. $16 per point. Must be used by 3/31/22.

mac_tlc

Last edited:
Hi, looking for a studio savannah view at Kildani village on November 9, 2021.
thanks!
Amanda

Thanks for looking! I *think* I see that there is a Polynesian Studio (standard) at 181 points for that period. I would consider it, if you have any access to a few extra points.

Thanks for looking! I *think* I see that there is a Polynesian Studio (standard) at 181 points for that period. I would consider it, if you have any access to a few extra points.
I do see that the Poly Standard Studio is available that week . I can use some current Use Year points to get to 181 if you are interested.

Also a few other properties that have studios that week (OKW, SSR, AKV).

Let me know

mac_tlc

Hi! We are looking to extend our scheduled trip for relaxation a few nights at another resort. Any resorts for nights of Sept 24 and 25 that will sleep 5? Thank you!

Old Kew West has a one bedroom available for those nights, near the Hospitality House. Total of 52 points.
Since it is within 30 days, it would be nonrefundable because the pound would have limited value if the reservation was cancelled.

Send me a pm if interested.

Thanks,
Michael

If any availability pops up for Nov 16-19th, we'd love a studio for that time in any of the resorts. Thanks!

If any availability pops up for Nov 16-19th, we'd love a studio for that time in any of the resorts. Thanks!
Looks like everything is waitlisted right now. I’ll keep checking and if I see something I will send a pm.

I am looking for BLT Theme Park View studio for Dec 3-6 or 4-6. Or Dec 10-13

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter