(CLOSED) Disney's BOARDWALK INN and VILLAS Information Thread ~2012~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to make sure I'm reading this correcting - isn't the light green section the villas?

Yes, it is. My apologies, I didn't realize you were asking about the Inn side. We're DVC members so we always stay in the Villas.

Notso said:
So Bellvue did do the mugs, just in a takeout cup?

The coffee is to the right of the counter, allowing for self service, so you can use your mugs if you prefer or get a take-out cup.

The coffee is to the right of the counter, allowing for self service, so you can use your mugs if you prefer or get a take-out cup.

We utilized this during our BWI stay every day. We often prefer iced coffee (especially in the summer,) so they'd give us a cup of ice, we'd put it in our mugs, fill a take out cup with coffee, put it over the ice in our mugs, put in cream and sugar from the station and mix :) It was pretty good!

I'm so excited and will have lots of questions. How far of a walk is it to Disney Studios and Epcot? Where can I refill my mug I plan to purchase when there? TIA!!!!:)

We will be at BWV at the end of January. Is there anywhere my DH can get brewed iced tea in the morning?

Hello,

I am new to this thread and have just started researching the Boardwalk Inn. I seem to have read some conflicting info about the hotel, hoping someone who has been can help me out.
1. Do the rooms have queen beds or double?
2. A balcony is very important and reading that not all rooms have balcony's or just step out ones makes me nervous. Has anyone had experience with requesting a room with a full size balcony and not getting one?

Thanks

553321_10151171025377061_530504846_n.jpg

Photo of the temporary "bakery"

While the bakery is closed you can get your mug refills at the temporary tent from 6:30-11 a.m., Seashore Sweets, The Pizza Window from 11 a.m. until midnight, Bellevue Longe, or Leaping Horse Libations. Hope this helps. Enjoy!

Hello,

I am new to this thread and have just started researching the Boardwalk Inn. I seem to have read some conflicting info about the hotel, hoping someone who has been can help me out.
1. Do the rooms have queen beds or double?
2. A balcony is very important and reading that not all rooms have balcony's or just step out ones makes me nervous. Has anyone had experience with requesting a room with a full size balcony and not getting one?

Thanks

Interesting photo, thanks!! What happens when it rains? I guess they roll that rack under the canopy?

Any idea if the temporary bakery tent is offering breakfast sandwiches? I tried to zoom in on the pic, but I can only go so far... :)

just came back from a CL deluxe room stay at BWI! Loved the huge room, cast members were awesome, food was delicious. Great view of the Boardwalk/SAB. Cannot wait to go back/

just came back from a CL deluxe room stay at BWI! Loved the huge room, cast members were awesome, food was delicious. Great view of the Boardwalk/SAB. Cannot wait to go back/

Do you have pictures?!?!?! :lmao: I think I'm becoming obsessed.

Hi! Just booked BWI for April. Can anyone tell me what restaurant/s provide the room service offerings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter