Not open for further replies.

Hi, studio availability and point requirements as follows:
SSR standard 98 preferred 117
Boardwalk pool/garden and boardwalk views both available for 111
Poly standard 142 lake view 167
BLT lake view 129
OKW 89
AKV Kidani standard 98

I can go up to max 115 points. If that works for you, we can discuss further via PM.

Hi, thanks for checking Jan. 15 - Jan. 19. Can you also check Jan. 8 - Jan. 12 studio or 1 bedroom at either Beach Club or Boardwalk? Thank you.

Hi, thanks for checking Jan. 15 - Jan. 19. Can you also check Jan. 8 - Jan. 12 studio or 1 bedroom at either Beach Club or Boardwalk? Thank you.

Hi, for 1/8-1/12, Beach Club has no studio availability and 1-bedroom is only available for one night (1/11). For Boardwalk, there is no studio availability for more than 1 night (1/11) and best availability for 1-bedroom is for 2 nights (1/10, 1/11).

Thanks a lot for checking. Can you please let me know if availability changes for studios for either Beach Club or Boardwalk? We can work with either Jan. 8 - Jan. 12 or Jan. 15 - Jan. 19.

Thanks a lot for checking. Can you please let me know if availability changes for studios for either Beach Club or Boardwalk? We can work with either Jan. 8 - Jan. 12 or Jan. 15 - Jan. 19.

Still no studio availability as of this morning, but I will keep an eye out for you.

Hi, 3 consecutive nights became available this morning on one of your dates. I tried to PM you but it looks like you don't have enough posts. To complete a rental transaction on this forum, you must be able to PM (private message). Please make 10 posts outside of Rent/Trade forum. You will then need to wait 24 hours before you can PM.

December 18-23 Boulder Ridge or Copper Creek Studio, 2 adults 1 toddler
Hi, sorry to report that both Copper Creek and Boulder Ridge are not available for your dates--the only thing close is 1-br for 3 nights 12/18-12/21 for both. No studio availability at Copper Creek and only one night at Boulder Ridge (12/22).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter