CLOSED - 325 Points @ $18 per point - Saratoga for Rent/Transfer - UY March 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisneyVibesNYC

Earning My Ears
Aloha!

I have 325 pts. at $18 a point to be used at Saratoga 11 months out or all other resorts at 7 months out, use year March 2023.

To book a reservation, please provide the following:

Resort and room type

Check-in and check-out dates

Number of guests and ages of children

I accept Venmo and Zelle. Payment is required within 24 hours for confirmed reservations.

Please PM me, DO NOT post your email or phone number here. Thank you!

Aloha!

I have 325 pts. at $18 a point to be used at Saratoga 11 months out or all other resorts at 7 months out, use year March 2023.

To book a reservation, please provide the following:

Resort and room type

Check-in and check-out dates

Number of guests and ages of children

I accept Venmo and Zelle. Payment is required within 24 hours for confirmed reservations.

Please PM me, DO NOT post your email or phone number here. Thank you!
Riviera studio for 3 adults and one child, age 11.
Feb 3-11, 2023

Hi, I'm looking for Copper Creek one or two bedroom - 2 adults, 1 child (3 years old), Jan 27-Feb2.

Could you check at Bay Towers and at Boulder Ridge for a 1 bedroom? 2 adults and a three year old. Jan 27-Feb 2

Could you check at Bay Towers and at Boulder Ridge for a 1 bedroom? 2 adults and a three year old. Jan 27-Feb 2
Hi, it's the same, it isn't fully available for your selected dates. As of now, Boulder has 1/28 - 2/1 only.

Thank you for checking. Is there any chance of it opening up or does it usually just progressively fill up?

That’s encouraging. We are trying to stay at the GF, Wilderness or Bay as it’s as close as it gets. With a three year old if we are gonna drop this kind of $ we want to be as close as possible. Just make things way easier with naps and if we have to get back to the room quickly.

That’s encouraging. We are trying to stay at the GF, Wilderness or Bay as it’s as close as it gets. With a three year old if we are gonna drop this kind of $ we want to be as close as possible. Just make things way easier with naps and if we have to get back to the room quickly.
Understood! I'll keep checking and let you know if anything changes.

Hello!
I'm looking for either a studio or a 1 bedroom at either the Boardwalk or Beach Club from December 12 - 18 ( 6 nights).
No view preference. 2 adults.
Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!