CLOSED: 217 Points for Rent: AKV @ $16/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. The earliest a DVC reservation can be made is 11 months in advance. I can make that reservation for you on 1 March. It will be 48 pts.

That would be great! I'm totally new at this, so let me know what info you need from me. Thanks so much!!

Hello. Your research is correct. BWV and BCV are booked (except for the night of the 7th at BCV). The only availability on the 5th is at SSR. I can make the reservation as you suggest - SSR preferred studio followed by AKV/Kidani savanna view. Your point calculations are correct - 95 pts total. I do have enough points to make the reservation for you. Let me know if you wish to proceed.

Cliff
Hi cliff,

Ok, thank you for checking for me. I would check in saratoga springs on the 5th of Sept preferred studio 2 nights, check out on the 7th, 24 points and check in on the 7th kidani Studio Sav view, 5 nights check out Sunday sept 12th 71 pts total 95 $1,520. do you have enough points to add on one more night at kidani, sept 12th?. please pm. me Denise

Last edited:
Hi cliff,
Ok, thank you for checking for me. I would check in saratoga springs on the 5th of Sept preferred studio 2 nights, check out on the 7th, 24 points and check in on the 7th kidani Studio Sav view, 5 nights check out Sunday sept 12th 71 pts total 95 $1,520. do you have enough points to add on one more night at kidani, sept 12th?. please pm. me Denise

PM sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter