CLOSED: 217 Points for Rent: AKV @ $16/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

We are looking for a 1 bedroom value villa at AKL for 4 people 12/17 to 12/24. I believe that is 137 points. Is this available?

We are looking for a 1 bedroom value villa at AKL for 4 people 12/17 to 12/24. I believe that is 137 points. Is this available?

I did check availability and there are no value 1-bedrooms available for those dates. FYI, there are very few value rooms (somewhere around 5 studios and 4 2-bedrooms that can also be reserved as 4 1-bedrooms and 4 studios). These rooms are almost always gone 5-10 seconds after they are available at 11 months prior to check-in date - it is the rainbow unicorn of DVC rooms.

What is available are a studio, savanna view, 109 pts; a 1-bedroom, standard view, 176 pts; and a 1-bedroom, savanna view, 223 pts. I do not have enough points remaining for any of those rooms - sorry. You will have to find an AKV owner with those amount of points.

Hi, I am looking for availabillity for Sept 5th check in for one week, check out Sunday Sept 12th or Monday 13th.
There are 2 of us.

love and prefer BWV standard studio or BCV standard studio ,. i don't see availability though. I would love BWV.
also love AKV Sav view. Ikidani

My bday is the 6th and I prefer to check in on the 4th or Sept 5th. but don't see anything in those resorts.
can you help me? I did check the DVC availability chart, and it has been changing daiily Wish my b-day wasn't labor day weekend because I dont see much availability on the 5th.,

if I have to be in one resort the first half and do a split stay that is fine.
is it a hassle switching a room? can this work? If no availability on the 5th -7th in BWV, I can do Saratoga Springs preferred studio for 2 nights check in 5th- check out sept 7th., 24 points ,then switch to AKV studio Kidani Sav view from check in Sept 7-Sept 12 7th,8th and 9th 39 points, and 10th and 11th 32 points ,12th check out . Hope this isn't confusing.
d

Hi, I am looking for availabillity for Sept 5th check in for one week, check out Sunday Sept 12th or Monday 13th.
There are 2 of us.

love and prefer BWV standard studio or BCV standard studio ,. i don't see availability though. I would love BWV.
also love AKV Sav view. Ikidani

My bday is the 6th and I prefer to check in on the 4th or Sept 5th. but don't see anything in those resorts.
can you help me? I did check the DVC availability chart, and it has been changing daiily Wish my b-day wasn't labor day weekend because I dont see much availability on the 5th.,

if I have to be in one resort the first half and do a split stay that is fine.
is it a hassle switching a room? can this work? If no availability on the 5th -7th in BWV, I can do Saratoga Springs preferred studio for 2 nights check in 5th- check out sept 7th., 24 points ,then switch to AKV studio Kidani Sav view from check in Sept 7-Sept 12 7th,8th and 9th 39 points, and 10th and 11th 32 points ,12th check out . Hope this isn't confusing.
d

Hello. Your research is correct. BWV and BCV are booked (except for the night of the 7th at BCV). The only availability on the 5th is at SSR. I can make the reservation as you suggest - SSR preferred studio followed by AKV/Kidani savanna view. Your point calculations are correct - 95 pts total. I do have enough points to make the reservation for you. Let me know if you wish to proceed.

Cliff

Hello, we are looking for a savanna view studio at Kidani January 30-February 2, 2022. Thanks!

Hi. The earliest a DVC reservation can be made is 11 months in advance. I can make that reservation for you on 1 March. It will be 48 pts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter