CLOSED - 200 BLT points to sell - $13/pt - use by Nov. 30, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking for 1 br Nov 1-4, prefer BLT, BWV, BCV, or VWL that's 81-98 pts. Please advise.
Will forward necessary details promptly.
Thanks

Looking for any availability for check in August 24th check out August 26th 2018 for 2 adults

Looking for any availability for check in August 24th check out August 26th 2018 for 2 adults
I don't see any studios where you could stay in the same room. Saratoga has a preferred one night and a standard the other night. They will move your things for you if you bring them to concierge, but a bit of a hassle.

I havent checked in awhile, What is Available durring the October 23, 24, 25, 26 time frame. Any of those nights or all of those nights or some of those nights is fine.

I havent checked in awhile, What is Available durring the October 23, 24, 25, 26 time frame. Any of those nights or all of those nights or some of those nights is fine.
Unfortunately there are no studios available and no more than 1 night consecutively in a 1 br or 2 br anywhere.

Is this still available? If not do you show availability for a studio anywhere else? TIa!
I think you are referring to the night of August 1st request. The Polynesian is no longer available. I do show that SSR has a standard and preferred studio available.

I have 200 BLT points available to rent at $13.00 per point. Points must be used by November 30, 2018. Anyone interested in time around Labor Day or Halloween? Or locals interested in a concierge night at AKL? I am an experienced renter. Please contact me with dates, room type and number of adults and children. I use PayPal as the method of payment with payment in full upon confirmation number given. Buyer pays Paypal fees.

thank you for renting some of your points to me and my family. working with you was very simple and easy. thank you for all your help!

Unfortunately, I currently only see VWL for the night of the 1st available.
Would you still have 82 points available? On the Disney site I could get 2Br VWL on Nov 1-2, I'm wondering if they use the same pool of rooms?

Would you still have 82 points available? On the Disney site I could get 2Br VWL on Nov 1-2, I'm wondering if they use the same pool of rooms?
Unfortunately that room isn't available to a DVC member. So many rooms are available to DVC which are sold out for that night and so many Disney rents directly on their public website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter