CLOSED - 200 BLT points to sell - $13/pt - use by Nov. 30, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is only one of the nights though. Would you go for just one night if the other doesn't open?
Holding onto it while waiting to hear from you. Almost out of pts. If I run out and have to use next year's points, I will do $14/pt. I usually do $17 for my Bay Lake pts. So hopefully $14 is ok with you. I am waiting on three people, you being one, to confirm and pay, so $13 price will go to the first ones.
Yes. Long story but yes.

Hi! I see there is a standard studio at Kidani available 8/22-8/23 for 13 points. Would you be able add the dining plan on a reservation? How much are the PayPal fees?

Hi! I see there is a standard studio at Kidani available 8/22-8/23 for 13 points. Would you be able add the dining plan on a reservation? How much are the PayPal fees?
Unfortunately I am waiting on a last payment and I'm on to next years points. However, I would still be willing to do $14/pt since you responded to this thread, and I haven't closed it yet because of waiting on that payment. Paypal fees for that amount are only $5.86 so total of $187.86.

Unfortunately I am waiting on a last payment and I'm on to next years points. However, I would still be willing to do $14/pt since you responded to this thread, and I haven't closed it yet because of waiting on that payment. Paypal fees for that amount are only $5.86 so total of $187.86.
Yes can add dining plan, but that requires me turning in the credit card number to member services for it I believe.

Wondering if you have 50 points and get OKW (studio) for 5 nights... checking in Sunday, Nov 4th checking out on Friday, November 9th? Two adults and a 2 year old who will turn 3 during that week. Anything?

I would like to book this without the dining plan.
Ok, grabbed it for you. I'm walking out the door to a soccer game right now though. Please pm me names, ages of children, address, phone number and email. Also if email is different for paypal invoice to be sent to let me know that as well and I will send invoice.

Wondering if you have 50 points and get OKW (studio) for 5 nights... checking in Sunday, Nov 4th checking out on Friday, November 9th? Two adults and a 2 year old who will turn 3 during that week. Anything?
I do not see any studios available anywhere during that time frame. Sorry.

Any studios available for Saturday August 4th, check out Monday August 6th, total of two nights?

Any studios available for Saturday August 4th, check out Monday August 6th, total of two nights?
The only thing I see is the night of the 4th at the Boardwalk and the night of the 5th at the Polynesian. I am waiting on one last payment and will be out of my $13 points but will sell for $14/pt if interested in those.

The only thing I see is the night of the 4th at the Boardwalk and the night of the 5th at the Polynesian. I am waiting on one last payment and will be out of my $13 points but will sell for $14/pt if interested in those.

Thank you for looking, will pass for now.

Hi I'm looking for a studio anywhere 11/10-11/14, if you still have points to rent. 2 adults, 2 kids. Is anything available? Appreciate your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter