CLOSED: 128 BCV Points for Rent - $20 per point - Feb 2023 Use Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not all 128 points are transferrable as some are banked points and cannot be transferred. If it is Beach Club you have set your heart on, most owners would advise you to book before the 7-month window opens up as this is a super popular resort due to Stormalong Bay (not just a pool but a system of lazy rivers) and its proximity to Epcot, which always has some kind of festival going on. May would be Int'l Flower & Garden Festival. Also if you want points for 7-month booking, I should not drive business away :) but I would advise you to get your transfer points from other owners (e.g. SSR owner) who don't charge the Beach Club premium so you can pay $18 per point or lower instead of $20 since at 7-month window, it doesn't matter where the points are coming from. After you can send private messages, I can provide more insights to your particular situation if you'd like.
Really good points. It’s a split stay and I really don‘t care which property.

Dragonflymom, I am new to this forum and am working on my 10 posts to be able to send a PM. 45 more minutes til I can do a new post... I'm VERY interested in points for Beach Club in February!! (or Jan if possible)
I'm looking for a studio either Jan 30-Feb 2, or Feb 6-9. 3 adults, 2 kids.

Last edited:
Dragonflymom, I am new to this forum and am working on my 10 posts to be able to send a PM. 45 more minutes til I can do a new post... I'm VERY interested in points for Beach Club in February!! (or Jan if possible)
I'm looking for a studio either Jan 30-Feb 2, or Feb 6-9. 3 adults, 2 kids.

I'm sorry to disappoint but both sets of dates are completely sold out at Beach Club... best chance for availability at this super popular resort is at least 7 months advance booking, which takes us to March and even March looks tough for studios. You may need to look at other resorts if you have to stick to Jan/Feb dates. Good luck!

Oh bummer :( thank you so much for checking! I’m not 100% sure on how points work-will I have a chance at all at this point, if someone with BC points offers them up for rent? Or if they’re showing no availability now, does that mean I’m out of luck?

Oh bummer :( thank you so much for checking! I’m not 100% sure on how points work-will I have a chance at all at this point, if someone with BC points offers them up for rent? Or if they’re showing no availability now, does that mean I’m out of luck?
Availability can change any time. In this case, Beach Club availability will be dependent on someone cancelling with your exact dates, so chances are slim since there are likely waitlists set up already or experienced owners who have flexibility on their dates and can stalk daily for cancellations to snatch up immediately. My advice is that since your dates are within the 7-month window already, you don't really need Beach Club points to book Beach Club. Any owner can book your dates for any resort if rooms are available...that's why it's best to plan more than 7 months ahead if your heart is set on a particular resort, which is why I'm listing my points for Feb. 1 reseravtions and beyond as I know that anything before Feb. for Beach Club are nearly impossible. Once the 7-month window opens, it's open season for everyone, so super popular resorts like Beach Club (especially studios) are even tougher to find. Your best chances are to grab something now (any resort) as studios are very, very tough to secure now that you're within the 7-month window. Sure, someone may cancel down the road for your Beach Club studio for your exact dates, but you will need an owner who is willing to either set up a waitlist for you or to check the reservation system daily in case there is a cancellation. I don't think most owners would sign up for that when they can rent their points for available reservations. Hope this helps.

Availability can change any time. In this case, Beach Club availability will be dependent on someone cancelling with your exact dates, so chances are slim since there are likely waitlists set up already or experienced owners who have flexibility on their dates and can stalk daily for cancellations to snatch up immediately. My advice is that since your dates are within the 7-month window already, you don't really need Beach Club points to book Beach Club. Any owner can book your dates for any resort if rooms are available...that's why it's best to plan more than 7 months ahead if your heart is set on a particular resort, which is why I'm listing my points for Feb. 1 reseravtions and beyond as I know that anything before Feb. for Beach Club are nearly impossible. Once the 7-month window opens, it's open season for everyone, so super popular resorts like Beach Club (especially studios) are even tougher to find. Your best chances are to grab something now (any resort) as studios are very, very tough to secure now that you're within the 7-month window. Sure, someone may cancel down the road for your Beach Club studio for your exact dates, but you will need an owner who is willing to either set up a waitlist for you or to check the reservation system daily in case there is a cancellation. I don't think most owners would sign up for that when they can rent their points for available reservations. Hope this helps.
That is SO helpful, thank you so much!! I really appreciate you taking the time to reply!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter