CLOSED: 128 BCV Points for Rent - $20 per point - Feb 2023 Use Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for your reply. I have very little experience in this forum so I apologize. I'll take some time to figure out how to do that. Again, thank you.

206 points, it is available, but booking fast.
Appreciate the quick response. I’m assuming things typically wouldn’t free up later in the process (ie the 27th becomes available later). Unfortunately I’m constrained as I looking for accommodations for 9. What about a split stay between BCV 3/23-3/26 and BWV on the 3/26-3/27?

Thank you for your reply. I have very little experience in this forum so I apologize. I'll take some time to figure out how to do that. Again, thank you.
No worries...DVC reservation system is complicated. I just want to point out that if you want to book your dates now before the 7-month window opens for everyone in a few weeks, you need to find a Boardwalk owner who has the 11-month window to secure your reservation now.

Appreciate the quick response. I’m assuming things typically wouldn’t free up later in the process (ie the 27th becomes available later). Unfortunately I’m constrained as I looking for accommodations for 9. What about a split stay between BCV 3/23-3/26 and BWV on the 3/26-3/27?

The last night could free up...it usually takes a combination of stalking (frequently going onto the DVC system to check if someone cancels that night and you happen upon it) and waitlisting. I typically only do rental contracts based on available nights but have done a couple of waitlist requests in the past for my renters if I have points available. I cannot book Boardwalk now for March and beyond since I don't own there, so you will want to book 3/26 from a Boardwalk owner now before the 7-month window opens in a few weeks and everyone can book there. In fact, BWV has lockoff availability for all your nights, so unless you're really keen on Stormalong Bay, you should probably just find a BWV owner and book all your nights there now.

Unfortunately I’m constrained as I looking for accommodations for 9
The following studios sleep 5:

* Beach Club
* Boulder Ridge
* Boardwalk
* Polynesian
* Grand Floridian
* Riviera
* Saratoga Springs renovated studios

So you could look at booking two studios...availability would be tough though for studios, so you will want to book before 7-month window opens up by finding owners who own at these resorts.

No worries...DVC reservation system is complicated. I just want to point out that if you want to book your dates now before the 7-month window opens for everyone in a few weeks, you need to find a Boardwalk owner who has the 11-month window to secure your reservation now.
Thank you. I really appreciate the advice.

The last night could free up...it usually takes a combination of stalking (frequently going onto the DVC system to check if someone cancels that night and you happen upon it) and waitlisting. I typically only do rental contracts based on available nights but have done a couple of waitlist requests in the past for my renters if I have points available. I cannot book Boardwalk now for March and beyond since I don't own there, so you will want to book 3/26 from a Boardwalk owner now before the 7-month window opens in a few weeks and everyone can book there. In fact, BWV has lockoff availability for all your nights, so unless you're really keen on Stormalong Bay, you should probably just find a BWV owner and book all your nights there now.
thanks!! We just stayed and BW on our last trip and would love to experience BC, so torn…. I’m assuming based on your comment there isn’t two studios availability for our dates? Have you had any success in wait listing in the past? (Trying to gauge how realistic this path could be)

I’m a dvc member and need 3 nights that total 128. should i just buy the points for transfer and try to get it at 7 months, or should you just book the reservation? in may 2023 with lots of avail right now. working on my 10 posts. ha.

I’m a dvc member and need 3 nights that total 128. should i just buy the points for transfer and try to get it at 7 months, or should you just book the reservation? in may 2023 with lots of avail right now. working on my 10 posts. ha.

Not all 128 points are transferrable as some are banked points and cannot be transferred. If it is Beach Club you have set your heart on, most owners would advise you to book before the 7-month window opens up as this is a super popular resort due to Stormalong Bay (not just a pool but a system of lazy rivers) and its proximity to Epcot, which always has some kind of festival going on. May would be Int'l Flower & Garden Festival. Also if you want points for 7-month booking, I should not drive business away :) but I would advise you to get your transfer points from other owners (e.g. SSR owner) who don't charge the Beach Club premium so you can pay $18 per point or lower instead of $20 since at 7-month window, it doesn't matter where the points are coming from. After you can send private messages, I can provide more insights to your particular situation if you'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter