close

birdman94

<font color=darkorchid>Poster from a Wii and a DS,
im trading stuff in my sig and halloween things for 2k

Are you taking buyables as payment? If so I'll buy the Snowman Magic, Tiki Fountain and Spooky Magic from you for 2k a piece. Total of 6k.

I think you really ought to clarify which items in your sig you are willing to sell or trade for the items you are posting that you are looking for. Or if you have now changed your mind about the prices you told me for the snowman and bat magics I would be interested in them again.

If you offered her Snowman first, then let her have it. That is unless you're only selling certain things like she just said. Please let us know.

HopelessMagic said:
If you offered her Snowman first, then let her have it. That is unless you're only selling certain things like she just said. Please let us know.
certian things like just retired buyables or land quest or buyables or up or down space pieces or halloween things

That didn't help. @_@ Can you tell us which items? /just/ is like...well that /just/ retired last year ;) Please give us a list of what you're trading. It's very nerve racking trying to guess.

I offer 6K for the 50th Set you are trading.

I offer 6K for the Green BB Chair.

GoofyGeggy said:
I offer 6K for the 50th Set you are trading.

I offer 6K for the Green BB Chair.
can get better off but thanx and um ill trade almost any buyable retired thing and land quest like tommorow fanasty and frontier land quest

um ill trade almost any buyable retired thing

:sad2: :sad2: :sad2: That's exactly what you told me the first time I asked. What items does that include? Everything in your signature is retired. If you want to do the retired stuff that was buyable, that includes Snowman Magic, but you clearly said you're not trading that. So...I'll ask again. Can I get a list?????

I mean, it's your stuff. If you don't want to clarify, that's fine with me. I'll just take my business elsewhere. Just would be nice since I'm looking for some items to add to my collection. Help me, help you. Please post a list.

blue red yellow tiki, green penny press, food pins all, all WDW pins, all of quest month pins, stitch ports, bth ports, cactus chair, hhhamper pink, es sofa, red penny press and turnstyle, yellow bamboo wall and red, green ride scorboard, tiki fountain, ace carpet, red rocket ship couch, prince bairstone, pink nemo, everest chair, saddle seats red, flying carpet chair purple

so ill sell for cheapest but some might be 5k

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter