• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Click to the Magic -- How Long Do I Wait?

DiznEeyore

<font color=navy>Donkey-Huggin' DVC Member<br><fon
I've done two successful "swaps" for points in the past but am having trouble lately....

Last time I sent a swap email I NEVER heard back. I let it go and kept saving UPCs. I sent another email a week ago, and haven't heard back yet.

Should I email again? Or should I wait longer?

It's tough to say. I'm wondering if they're really behind and are having trouble catching up? :confused3 I redeemed my points close to 3 months ago and my points are still pending. It wouldn't hurt to email again. Good luck! :)

I'm thinking they're behind, too --- maybe I'll give it another week and then email again. I don't want to be a bother, but I'd like to trade these things in. :)

Thanks!

Hi Ladies,
I'm behind. I've been having major issues with my hosting company over the mail server that has taken up a lot of my days. Many may notice the 3 emails that went out on Monday, that was mostly for testing, but paid emails too.

As a result, many emails didn't make it to me. I am almost certain I have most of them and will be replying. If you do not hear from me, please don't be offended, I probably did not receive the email, they've had me bouncing back on 10 different mail servers until they found one that did not crash.

For swaps, I have several here left to credit, I went through my list of who has been credited and who hasn't and these will be caught up by tomorrow.

For redemptions, all pending redemptions are being caught up as well as quickly as I can get to them. Many ones I have to use my credit card for and the bank put a fraud detection on my bank card so if I send more than 5 a day, only the first 5 gets processed, the rest are flagged as suspicious and I have to cancel and try again.

No one really except this board knows about our future arrival, so I am really looking forward to the next 3 months, I'll be home all day (we own a restaurant, so I've been stuck here most days) and CttM will be going through it's new design. Once #4 is here, things may slow down (sleep might be nice) but I don't anticipate that happening. (The slowing down, not the sleep).

You can always PM me here, I'm lurking everyday :)

Bonnie

Thanks for the update, Bonnie. If I don't hear from you in the next week or so, I guess I should resend. :)

I know you're super busy, so take care of yourself and that little one on the way!!

Thank you! I keep looking at the counter and dreading labor!

I'm starting to feel more at peace about the mail server. This issue has been going on since Jan 25th. Throw in those lovely pregnancy hormones and I can honestly say I became a royal witch dealing with the host. It's not my nature to get nasty, but I had had it with their lack of knowledge. I have no control over what they do, but I shouldn't have to keep explaining what is happending then tell them how to fix it!

Hubby glad it's over, I've complained to him with every reply before finding a woman working there who figured out the problem.

Will have swaps done tomorrow, got them all counted up, just need to credit.

B

Amy,
Please email me, I need your user id.

Never mind, found it :)
Please send me an email on what you submitted so I can get this updated.

TIA
Bonnie

OK, I'm such a dummy! I just re-read the post, you needed the address! DUH! These pregnancy hormones are kicking my butt! Good thing this is the last! I would probably forget who I am with another.

B

Hi Bonnie :wave: I don't make it over here as often as I should! Congrats on the pending new arrival- what great news :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter