clearwater hotels-any suggestions for "budget" rate?

socalgirl

Earning My Ears
hi,
thought id try this board for any suggestions on where to stay for 3 nights in clearwater after our 2 weeks in wdw. looking for something "budget" priced, yet beachfront. i've been to many accomodations sites for florida. there's quite a few of these, but i don't know of any that have been recommended or where someone has stayed or visited.
thanks,

I haven't stayed in Clearwater, but I would highly recommend the Treasure Island area, which isn't too far away. I've stayed at the Seahorse Cottages (right on the beach) and also the Blue Water Resort (across a quiet street from the beach). Both resorts are very reasonable, clean and cozy.

For more information, check out www.beachdirectory.com and click on the Tampa Bay area. Clearwater is also in there :-)

Hope this helps!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Port Orleans Riverside - 11/10 - 11/17, 2001

I just got the:

Best Western Sea Stone Resort & Suites
445 Hamden Drive
Clearwater Beach, Florida 33767
727-441-1722

using Priceline for $30/night plus Amex bonus (which expires Saturday!). Here's a link to the property...www.seawake.com/seastone/seastone.html

Of course, there is no guarantee what property you will get, but I bid $30 in the Clearwater Beach area and hit this on the first try. I can't wait for our stay! (May 19-22)

HTH!

Christine :)

If you have Disney Club card, turn it over and the entertainment logo gets you 50% off many hotels in Clearwater.

I'm going to Clearwater before I head home from Disney. I will only be there for 2 days and 1 night. I'm going to use my DC to get a discounted room. I'm still not sure about using priceline. I might try it for a room in Savannah on the way down to Disney....maybe (still a little weary of it.)

I just got this resort for $70.00 per night in June through PL. Didn't use AMEX bonus, as I had started bidding to low and used up all of my bids, so I had to switch to MC. It looks like a lovely resort on the website. After 5 nites at the Swan, I don't want to be disappointed! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter