Citrus swirl or Dole whip

What do I choose

• Total voters

It is like a dole whip but it is lime and green with 7 Up at the bottom and topped with a red chocolate feather.
I really enjoyed the Peter Pan float with the exception of the chocolate feather. The feather tasted like wax, I ended up spitting it out!

I vote dole whip although I didn't get any at MK last trip since our Sweet Frog carries 4-6 flavors of dole whip now
We had a local shop that carried Dole Whips but they went out of business. Guess Dole Whips aren't as popular outside of Disney lol!

Dole whips or similar name are available at a lot of places including all six flags..
I do not like either but my son and wife like Dole whips but refuse to get them elsewhere. Basically it is Pineapple ice cream... I don't like Pineapple

I will be spending thousands of dollars and lots of time and effort to return to Disney just to get another Dole Whip. All of the rides and entertainment and stuff is just an added bonus.

OMG!!!! Stop!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

My son and I will be trying our first Dole Whip in June. We eat kosher and I'm SO glad this popular snack is!!!

It depends on which you like better, orange or pineapple? My family prefers the Dole whip float. It is a few slices of pineapple in juice with the Dole Whip ice cream on top.Yum!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts